Windows 10: New capabilities coming to Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security

Discus and support New capabilities coming to Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As 2016 draws to a close, we would like to thank you for choosing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) to protect and secure your employees... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New capabilities coming to Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security

Source: New capabilities coming to Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 6, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

compatibility with Good for Enterprise technology.

WP7 is a new platform and a clean break from Windows Mobile. It was designed as a consumer oriented phone. "Enterprise" will come later, but for now, there is no ETA. Any announcements will be done by Microsoft, most likely at a specific event.

Entegy, Dec 6, 2016
  3. Why new Windows 10 update - 1607 wants remove antivirus: Symantec Endpoint Protection

So in an Enterprise environment, with 75+ machines, I have to uninstall my Security programs on all 75 machines, run the updates, then re-install the Security programs. Microsoft - you have to fix this. Otherwise, Enterprises are left with a choice of
    not patching machines routinely - NOT a good option. And no, Windows Defender is not sufficient - we have significant custom security settings in our 3rd party software that are deployed and managed centrally - including logging and reporting capability that
    we can do without.

Mark Myerscough (MMM) Ext-3212, Dec 6, 2016
Thema:

New capabilities coming to Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security

1. New capabilities coming to Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security - Similar Threads - capabilities coming Microsoft

2. Mobile Broadband Capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Broadband Capability is turned off: Hi, I am currently using a desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro 1903 OS Build 18362.295 I'm trying to use a Mobile Broadband Adapter with my desktop (specifically a Sierra Wireless MC7430 Mini-PCIe Modem) plugged into a Mini-PCIe to USB adapter. The modem is installed...
  3. Microsoft publishes security configuration suggestions for the Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft publishes security configuration suggestions for the Enterprise: Microsoft published a new security configuration framework for Windows 10 devices that it calls SECCON framework in April 2019. The new framework complements the Windows security baselines that Microsoft publishes for each new release of Windows. SECCON framework...
  4. Is my mobile compass capable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my mobile compass capable?: Is the Microsoft Lumia 550 phone capable of utilising Compass app's. Thank you. 100051
  5. New capabilities of Windows Defender ATP maximizing endpoint security

in Windows 10 News
    New capabilities of Windows Defender ATP maximizing endpoint security: Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. A trusted and secure computing environment is a critical component of our approach. When we introduced Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) more than two years ago, our...
  6. Microsoft Progress Report: Enterprise security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Progress Report: Enterprise security: Last November Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella highlighted the need for a new approach to enterprise security and outlined some of the investments we’re making. This new approach empowers our customers to accelerate their adoption of a protect, detect, respond security posture....
  7. New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile version coming: In addition to a new PC version, Microsoft is also working to update Windows 10 Mobile insiders with a fresh build, which according to Gabe Aul, head of the Insider program, should be released after the October 6 event too. Windows 10 Mobile is projected to launch in...
  8. New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities: Today, we’re pleased to announce several enhancements that bolster Office 365’s security and compliance capabilities. With the launch of Office 365 Threat Intelligence, we are enriching security in Office 365 to help customers stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape....
  9. New Enterprise improvements coming to IE11 on Windows 7 and 8.1

in Windows 10 News
    New Enterprise improvements coming to IE11 on Windows 7 and 8.1: In Windows 10 version 1511, we announced a number of improvements to our collection of Enterprise Mode tools, designed to help customers upgrade more easily to Internet Explorer 11. These tools include a new v.2 Enterprise Mode XML schema, which is designed to be simpler,...
  10. Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security: Today at Microsoft Inspire in Washington DC, Microsoft unveiled Microsoft 365, a new set of commercial offerings that include Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS). Microsoft 365 delivers a complete, intelligent, and secure solution to empower...