Windows 10: New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In

Discus and support New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Trying out the new Chromium Edge and it won't let me sign into anything google. Keeps coming up with the following error. I have checked all the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CChamp, Jan 26, 2020.

1. CChamp Win User

New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In

Trying out the new Chromium Edge and it won't let me sign into anything google. Keeps coming up with the following error. I have checked all the settings and everything looks ok. Hope someone can help.Thanks in advance.

New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In [​IMG]

:)

CChamp, Jan 26, 2020

2. Edge Chromium

Hi Garrett

I am an independent advisor here to help

the new chromium-based edge browser is still in development. If you would like to try it you can by signing up as an edge insider at the following link

Microsoft Edge Insider

TechGuy_82, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In - Similar Threads - Chromium Edge Google

2. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  3. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  4. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Edge Chromium New tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium New tab page: Just wanted to see some responses that do you think MS Edge will have an option to use a Blank page instead of that annoying MS search bar? Thats one of the reasons I switched to using Firefox. 181404
  6. Change New Tab in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Change New Tab in Edge Chromium: In Edge Chromium, when I click on a new tab, can I have it go to Google instead of Bing? 157181
  7. Syncing Edge Chromium with Google account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing Edge Chromium with Google account: Hello, How can I sync Edge Chromium with my Google account and automatically sync bookmarks and extensions? My goal is use browsers interchangeable with Google account synced and have bookmarks and extensions in sync in both browsers. Is this possible? I enabled external...
  8. New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas: Whenever I goto sites with cloudflare, I seem to get captchas when going to them with the new Edge (Dev). It seems to be only the new edge - I tried it on the new canary channel and I get it too even with a cleared history/cookies/etc. It doesn't come up on other browser -...
  9. Opinion On New Chromium Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opinion On New Chromium Edge Browser: Hi All, I just thought I'd ask the question for those of us that are actually using the new chromium edge browser, how are you feeling about it by now ? I'm using the latest 'canary' build, at least for me it seems to be steadily improving. I seem to find myself using chrome...
  10. How to Sign in and Sign out of Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Sign in and Sign out of Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Sign in and Sign out of Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Sign in and Sign out of Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge chromium google account

2. does edge chromium allow me to sign into google?