Windows 10: New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas

Discus and support New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I goto sites with cloudflare, I seem to get captchas when going to them with the new Edge (Dev). It seems to be only the new edge - I tried it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HarryPlopper94, Jan 16, 2020.

1. New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas

Whenever I goto sites with cloudflare, I seem to get captchas when going to them with the new Edge (Dev). It seems to be only the new edge - I tried it on the new canary channel and I get it too even with a cleared history/cookies/etc. It doesn't come up on other browser - old edge, Brave, Opera, Chrome. Does anyone know a fix or is it something the dev team has to fix on their end?

submitted by /u/HarryPlopper94
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HarryPlopper94, Jan 16, 2020

2. Captcha not working with Edge

Just set up a friends laptop with Windows 10. Fully updated and all looks good. However they cannot access their webmail account due to Captcha security not working !?!

No longer using Internet Explorer But only Microsoft Edge. Access webmail from Edge requires Captcha security input but even though verification of input is true it keeps reverting to requirement for a new Captcha input. Even though each input is true
    and confirmation of "I'm not a Robot", mail will not open. I just get another request for Captcha input. Cannot go on indefinitely hoping it will work.

Can anyone provide and explanation and a solution.......................

In the meantime, downloaded and installed Google Chrome and whilst this also uses Captcha, it works first time every time. Come on Microsoft !?!

majestic100, Jan 16, 2020
  3. dm71669 Win User
    captcha doesnot work on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Captcha and similar account verification processes not working in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge browser AND in Internet Explorer with or without add-ons disabled as suggested in a 2011 post.

This is a MAJOR problem, as accounts cannot be verified at all. Why is this happening, and what is the fix?

Original title: Captcha code in Windows 10, MS Edge & IE

dm71669, Jan 16, 2020
  4. New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas

Edge Chromium

I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it?

GarrettLang, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas

1. New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas - Similar Threads - Chromium Edge Cloudflare

2. CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE: Im getting this kind of captcha. What do I do to fix this? Is this a problem on my GPO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/captcha-problem-on-edge/e69fb814-d826-4d88-9565-7d21fa55a9ca
  3. CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE: Im getting this kind of captcha. What do I do to fix this? Is this a problem on my GPO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/captcha-problem-on-edge/e69fb814-d826-4d88-9565-7d21fa55a9ca
  4. Edge Chromium New tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium New tab page: Just wanted to see some responses that do you think MS Edge will have an option to use a Blank page instead of that annoying MS search bar? Thats one of the reasons I switched to using Firefox. 181404
  5. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  6. Change New Tab in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Change New Tab in Edge Chromium: In Edge Chromium, when I click on a new tab, can I have it go to Google instead of Bing? 157181
  7. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  8. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  9. New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In

in Browsers and Email
    New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In: Trying out the new Chromium Edge and it won't let me sign into anything google. Keeps coming up with the following error. I have checked all the settings and everything looks ok. Hope someone can help.Thanks in advance. [img] 149287
  10. Opinion On New Chromium Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opinion On New Chromium Edge Browser: Hi All, I just thought I'd ask the question for those of us that are actually using the new chromium edge browser, how are you feeling about it by now ? I'm using the latest 'canary' build, at least for me it seems to be steadily improving. I seem to find myself using chrome...