Windows 10: New chromium edge update 83.0.478.37 (Official build) Allows Themes

Discus and support New chromium edge update 83.0.478.37 (Official build) Allows Themes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With the new chromium edge update Microsoft Edge is up to date. Version 83.0.478.37 (Official build) You can now add themes - To do so you have to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by xsteveuk, May 23, 2020.

1. xsteveuk Win User

New chromium edge update 83.0.478.37 (Official build) Allows Themes

With the new chromium edge update
    Microsoft Edge is up to date.
    Version 83.0.478.37 (Official build)

You can now add themes - To do so you have to go: about:flags
    And enable

edge://flags/#edge-allow-store-extension-themes

New chromium edge update 83.0.478.37 (Official build) Allows Themes [​IMG]

I use the simple black frame

New chromium edge update 83.0.478.37 (Official build) Allows Themes [​IMG]

:)

xsteveuk, May 23, 2020

2. Will the Edge browser automatically update to the new Chromium version on Windows 10 when officially released?

Will the Edge browser automatically update to the new Chromium version on Windows 10 when officially released?

Alek Culbreath, May 23, 2020
  3. LEOPEVA64 Win User
    Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

No, and maybe there are not going to be any more leaked versions, I think Microsoft has already taken steps so that there are no more leaks:

Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

Although you never know, suddenly someone else will appear to leak the new versions or maybe Microsoft will decide to release the first official build these days.

LEOPEVA64, May 23, 2020
  4. New chromium edge update 83.0.478.37 (Official build) Allows Themes

Will the Edge browser automatically update to the new Chromium version on Windows 10 when officially released?

Hello Alek, i'm Timon and i'm glad to help you.

Yes, Windows will automatically update to the new Chromium version.

Microsoft hope to have new Edge bundled with Windows in time for the 20H1 version (spring 2020).

Jimmy_Timon, May 23, 2020
Thema:

New chromium edge update 83.0.478.37 (Official build) Allows Themes

1. New chromium edge update 83.0.478.37 (Official build) Allows Themes - Similar Threads - chromium edge update

2. Edge Chromium New tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium New tab page: Just wanted to see some responses that do you think MS Edge will have an option to use a Blank page instead of that annoying MS search bar? Thats one of the reasons I switched to using Firefox. 181404
  3. windows official themes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows official themes: i don't know if this has been asked before but i couldn't find anything on google. why there are no new official themes on the store? It's over a year since they released the last one. Even paid ones would do. submitted by /u/Maleficent_Cover [link] [comments]...
  4. Edge Chromium updates?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium updates?: Hello, I am still confused if Edge Chromium will automatically update itself without having to check it manually from the About MS Edge? Is there anyway to check this if in fact Edge updates automatically? Also checked in Task Scheduler and I can see some two entries about...
  5. Edge Chromium security updates?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium security updates?: Will all the security updates for Edge Chromium be automatically updated in the background from Google or will the security updates would still be from the Windows Updates? 154812
  6. New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In

in Browsers and Email
    New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In: Trying out the new Chromium Edge and it won't let me sign into anything google. Keeps coming up with the following error. I have checked all the settings and everything looks ok. Hope someone can help.Thanks in advance. [img] 149287
  7. New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas: Whenever I goto sites with cloudflare, I seem to get captchas when going to them with the new Edge (Dev). It seems to be only the new edge - I tried it on the new canary channel and I get it too even with a cleared history/cookies/etc. It doesn't come up on other browser -...
  8. Chromium Edge Leaked Stable Build

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge Leaked Stable Build: Hi, Has any other user in here tried/checked this out yet ?? Chromium-based Microsoft Edge's Stable Build Leaks - Thurrott.com 141150
  9. Opinion On New Chromium Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opinion On New Chromium Edge Browser: Hi All, I just thought I'd ask the question for those of us that are actually using the new chromium edge browser, how are you feeling about it by now ? I'm using the latest 'canary' build, at least for me it seems to be steadily improving. I seem to find myself using chrome...
  10. Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for Windows 10: Back in late 2018, Microsoft announced that it will be replacing EdgeHTML in Microsoft Edge browser with Chromium to contribute to the open source community and deliver more features in a short period of time. Today, Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. favortites not visble in edge after upgrade to version 83.0.478.37