Windows 10: New Client Version

Discus and support New Client Version in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; These antimalware platform updates are now a routine monthly event, separate from (and usually shortly after) the cumulative updates. KB4052623 |... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeMecanic, Apr 5, 2018.

1. New Client Version

Well, it is the third one in about 2 weeks.

MikeMecanic, Apr 5, 2018

2. New version today:

Antimalware Client Version: 4.14.17639.18041
    Engine Version: 1.1.14800.3
    Antivirus definition: 1.267.420.0
    Antispyware definition: 1.267.420.0
    Network Inspection System Engine Version: 1.1.14800.3
    Network Inspection System Definition Version: 1.267.420.0

:)

MikeMecanic, Apr 25, 2018
  3. Check for new version of NM client

I have the same question. How can I check which version is available? After the Nokia Messaging announce the new version 10.2, I trying to download from messaging.nokia.com, mail.nokia.com and Software Update but I can figure out that it is old version 10.1
    only after I spent some time and $$ downloading version 10.1. BTW, where can I download version 10.2? I have a Nokia 5800 (s60 5th) but I always get only version 10.1!!??

Darafx---01, Apr 25, 2018
  4. New Client Version

Check for new version of NM client

Hello,

How can I check if there's a new version of NM client ?

matthieu31---01, Apr 25, 2018
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    Thanks..... They must stagger them out for availability. Got all that yesterday around 4PM, ET, except definitions got at 1:50pm Today.

f14tomcat, Apr 25, 2018
  6. Bree New Member
    These antimalware platform updates are now a routine monthly event, separate from (and usually shortly after) the cumulative updates. In addition to checking in windows update, checking for definition updates in Defender itself will download and install a platform update if one is available.

KB4052623 | Update for Windows Defender antimalware platform

Thema:

New Client Version

1. New Client Version - Similar Threads - Client Version

2. Roblox Not Opening Web Client Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Not Opening Web Client Version: My Computer tries to run Roblox from the website but will not open it. My antivirus shows me that Roblox is running and using resources but does not show on task manager and will not open.After going through the troubleshooting tips Roblox Support has given me, it appears...
  3. Roblox Not Opening Web Client Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Not Opening Web Client Version: My Computer tries to run Roblox from the website but will not open it. My antivirus shows me that Roblox is running and using resources but does not show on task manager and will not open.After going through the troubleshooting tips Roblox Support has given me, it appears...
  4. Unable to access AVD client version on MacBook after successful login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access AVD client version on MacBook after successful login.: After signing-in successfully to the remote desktop client to MacBook, users are stuck in black screen for a long period more than 15 minutes. Issue recently occurs this month April.Internet speed test for download and upload is 90Mbps+Able to access remote desktop...
  5. Unable to access AVD client version on MacBook after successful login.

Unable to access AVD client version on MacBook after successful login.: After signing-in successfully to the remote desktop client to MacBook, users are stuck in black screen for a long period more than 15 minutes. Issue recently occurs this month April.Internet speed test for download and upload is 90Mbps+Able to access remote desktop...
  6. TLS version mismatch error with VPN client.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TLS version mismatch error with VPN client.: I am getting a TLS version mismatch error when making VPN connections through FortiClient. I have multiple VPN connections through FortiClient to different servers and they all worked until recently. I now get the attached error message when attempting to connect to any of...
  7. TLS version mismatch error with VPN client.

TLS version mismatch error with VPN client.: I am getting a TLS version mismatch error when making VPN connections through FortiClient. I have multiple VPN connections through FortiClient to different servers and they all worked until recently. I now get the attached error message when attempting to connect to any of...
  8. TLS version mismatch error with VPN client.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. What is the latest version of the Windows Defender Antimalware Client for Windows 8.1 please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the latest version of the Windows Defender Antimalware Client for Windows 8.1 please: Hi EveryoneCan anyone confirm what is the latest version of the Windows Defender Antimalware Client for Windows 8.1 please? We are on Antimalware Client Version: 4.10.209.0 but there seem to be newer versions available perhaps for Windows 10. If anyone can clarify it would be...
  10. What is the latest version of the Windows Defender Antimalware Client for Windows 8.1 please

What is the latest version of the Windows Defender Antimalware Client for Windows 8.1 please: Hi EveryoneCan anyone confirm what is the latest version of the Windows Defender Antimalware Client for Windows 8.1 please? We are on Antimalware Client Version: 4.10.209.0 but there seem to be newer versions available perhaps for Windows 10. If anyone can clarify it would be...