Windows 10: New cloud storage integration for Office

Discus and support New cloud storage integration for Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We want Office to be the preferred way to work with documents no matter where they’re stored. In November we announced a special partnership with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New cloud storage integration for Office

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/02/17/n...ration-office/

:)

Brink, Feb 16, 2015
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 16, 2015
  3. 132740K Win User
    How to delete backup files from File History in Windows 10

That's not good news!

132740K, Feb 16, 2015
Thema:

New cloud storage integration for Office

1. New cloud storage integration for Office - Similar Threads - cloud storage integration

2. The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.: Microsoft has a basic 5GB cloud storage feature for every customer. Yet in modern times when there are so much data generated from computing activity that size is small to store more data. Has Microsoft introduced plans to increase this 5GB cloud storage for free. I think it...
  3. cloud storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cloud storage: I have saved my documents onto a cloud from my Android Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Can I get access to my documents on my Cloud storage using my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-storage/628faa21-e24b-48c6-b1fc-6cc41c95cc8d
  4. Cloud Storage

Cloud Storage: Recently my computer died, with a considerable amount of data in the cloud! On replacing said computer, I have used backups to get some of the data back. But, the new cloud access (peter/onedrive) is different from the old one (pjesOnedrive (still there)) and my everyday...
  5. is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?

is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?: is OneDrive storage in the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-onedrive-storage-in-the-cloud/1b36ebfd-10ed-444a-82f2-1b4bc44cc7dd
  6. How is that cloud storage?

How is that cloud storage?: Hello, I need help with the storage of the cloud, some education is good for me. I have heard and read that I can store information through my mail or something similar....
  7. Cloud storage use

Cloud storage use: Morning all, welcome to the weekend! Curious, do you use cloud storage, the likes of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive? If so, why do you use a particular one? I would like to use OneDrive. Alas, in the past, using it has seem rather slow (data transfers, along with...
  8. Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365: Last September, we expanded our strategic partnership with Adobe to focus on integrations between Adobe Sign and Office 365 products such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, and more. We’ve seen our customers make great use of the combination. For example, the State of...
  9. OneDrive delivers unlimited cloud storage to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive delivers unlimited cloud storage to Office 365: Today, storage limits just became a thing of the past with Office 365. Moving forward, all Office 365 customers will get unlimited OneDrive storage at no additional cost. We’ve started rolling this out today to Office 365 Home, Personal, and University customers. The roll out...
  10. Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive: Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with Microsoft OneDrive [img] Adobe yesterday announced new Document Cloud storage integrations with Microsoft OneDrive, which make it easier to access and work on PDF files from anywhere New integration with...