Windows 10: New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

Discus and support New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We’re updating the user interface for comments and action items in the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

:)

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New fonts intended to help improve reading speed now available in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New fonts intended to help improve reading speed now available in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android - Similar Threads - comment interface Google

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. Using Narrator in Google Sheets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Narrator in Google Sheets: How can I use Narrator to read a file in Google Sheets? Right now it only reads the title and says "no next line" when I prompt it to read the next line. I have already turned on screen reader support under accessibility tools in Google Sheets. I have tried to read it in...
  4. Google Docs Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Docs Issues: I will go onto Docs and a notification keeps popping up saying that their was a problem and I need to reload. I do this multiple times in a row, but it still won't stop popping up every 2 or so seconds. It will only give me access when I turn off my internet connection, be it...
  5. Dark theme available for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme available for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android: Quick launch summary We’re enhancing Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Android with Dark theme support. Dark theme will intelligently adjust the product interface and user-generated content in ways that can make it more usable in low-light environments and save...
  6. New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms

in Windows 10 News
    New sharing dialog for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms: What’s changing We’re updating the interface you use to share files from Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms on the web. This will replace the previous interface used to share files and manage members of shared drives. These changes will...
  7. New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

in Windows 10 News
    New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Quick launch summary The Google Fonts team has teamed up with Thomas Jockin to create a series of fonts that are aimed at improving reading speed. To learn more about the research behind this initiative, see here for more details. [ATTACH] These fonts take into account...
  8. Accessibility settings easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides

in Windows 10 News
    Accessibility settings easier to access on Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Quick launch summary It’s now easier to discover accessibility features like screen reader support, braille support, and screen magnifier support in Docs, Sheets, and Slides. While these accessibility features were previously available, they required additional steps to...
  9. Google Docs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Docs: Just curious. Does anyone here use Google Docs?? 121552
  10. P)rinting of Google sheets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    P)rinting of Google sheets: how do a print a partial document in google sheets https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-of-google-sheets/18ae04ea-d34a-44b5-bd81-4f6bc8c04584