Windows 10: New comp.

Discus and support New comp. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking to get a new gaming comp. but on a budget would like to keep,it under $700. Looking at the dell inspiration 5675 as one.. also see these cyber... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vett, Aug 29, 2018.

1. vett Win User

New comp.

Looking to get a new gaming comp. but on a budget would like to keep,it under $700.
    Looking at the dell inspiration 5675 as one.. also see these cyber power systems but don't know much about them. Any help would be great. Thanks

:)

2. rmgrimnes Win User

Should I get a q6600/q8200 or should I go for the i7 920?

i would like to have a new comp built for home office. i want it to scream. what parts would anyone suggest? i need a list to give to my comp tech.

rmgrimnes, Aug 29, 2018
  3. louiscox1 Win User
    new comp same old crap

No im not using ie its sad but chrome works better on a comp that is a week old and ie comes preloaded no it has nothing to do with the updates i scan it says it is up to date ...i had a comp that was running 7 and updated ut to 10 after about 2 weeks
    of hell i reverted back to 7 well the Hp windows comp finally burnt up so i had no choice but to get a new one like i said nee comp sam old crap ..i have a note 8 phone that works on all aspects of the net better than a brand new comp with 8 giggs if ram and
    2 t harddrive with a t5 wish i knew

louiscox1, Aug 29, 2018
  4. New comp.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 29, 2018
Thema:

New comp.

1. New comp. - Similar Threads - comp

2. Signing In. Desktop comp good. Laptop- denied access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing In. Desktop comp good. Laptop- denied access: Have 2 desktop and 1 laptop. Desk I can sign into my Microsoft account. Laptop, denied everything! Changed password several times. Tried Authenticator app. Tried email and text verification. Access denied. Help please....
  3. Signing In. Desktop comp good. Laptop- denied access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing In. Desktop comp good. Laptop- denied access: Have 2 desktop and 1 laptop. Desk I can sign into my Microsoft account. Laptop, denied everything! Changed password several times. Tried Authenticator app. Tried email and text verification. Access denied. Help please....
  4. My monitor goes black, I can remote the comp, but it has a low resolution, see screenshot

My monitor goes black, I can remote the comp, but it has a low resolution, see screenshot: My monitor gets black after some time and I tested both Win 10 and 11 on my comp but still the same result. I have a Ryzon 5 4600 CPU and NVDIA 3080 with the latest driver. If I login Remote with Chrome Remote, this is what it looks like:...
  5. My monitor goes black, I can remote the comp, but it has a low resolution, see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor goes black, I can remote the comp, but it has a low resolution, see screenshot: My monitor gets black after some time and I tested both Win 10 and 11 on my comp but still the same result. I have a Ryzon 5 4600 CPU and NVDIA 3080 with the latest driver. If I login Remote with Chrome Remote, this is what it looks like:...
  6. Whatsapp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whatsapp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect: whatsapp is installed on my computer but cant access as I don't have a phone how can I connect* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-is-installed-on-my-comp-but-cant-access/9ca45648-7169-4bc6-b822-830eca280a2e
  7. whatspp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whatspp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect: whatsapp is installed on my computer but cant access as I dont have a phone how can I connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatspp-is-installed-on-my-comp-but-cant-access/9ca45648-7169-4bc6-b822-830eca280a2e
  8. whatspp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect

whatspp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect: whatsapp is installed on my computer but cant access as I dont have a phone how can I connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatspp-is-installed-on-my-comp-but-cant-access/9ca45648-7169-4bc6-b822-830eca280a2e
  9. whatspp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, ,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, ,...: DVD NOT WORK , NO SEE ICON IN MY COMP, NO SEE IN DEVICE MANAGER , ONLY SEE IN BIOS ,,, MSI XX470 gaming plus , Ryzen5 3600, corsair vengeace lpx2x8gb 3200mhz , Corsair rm850w gold, samsung 970 evo plus 1tb m2 sata, dvd TEAC DV-W524GSD, video- sapfire radeon rx5700xt , OS...