Windows 10: New Computer And Blue Screened Windows 10

Discus and support New Computer And Blue Screened Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i have just bought this computer and i have received a blue screen stating Memory_Management i was just getting off a game and it blue screened, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaydenCrisp, Aug 27, 2020.

1. New Computer And Blue Screened Windows 10

Hi i have just bought this computer and i have received a blue screen stating Memory_Management i was just getting off a game and it blue screened, i have ran the memory diagnostic tool and it was all clear.

here is the link to the dump txt file = https://1drv.ms/t/s!AqEzN-5EWVfOjliDRvSdEDjib4C_

Dump file = https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqEzN-5EWVfOjlmoey60WKLbB7L9

Thanks

- Jayden Crisp

- Phanteks Eclipse P400A Airflow D-RGB Tempered Glass- Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM008 3.5in Hard Drive- MetallicGear Skiron D-RGB 120mm Fan- ASUS Prime B450M-A Motherboard- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6GB- Team T-Force Dark Z 16GB 2x8GB 3600MHz CL18 DDR4 Grey- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with Wraith Stealth- ADATA XPG SX8100 M.2 NVMe SSD 256GB- Corsair RM650 Gold 650W Power Suppl

:)

JaydenCrisp, Aug 27, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

New Computer And Blue Screened Windows 10

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

New Computer And Blue Screened Windows 10

1. New Computer And Blue Screened Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer Blue Screened

2. Windows 10 computer blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 computer blue screening: I has been happening more and more frequently, and I have checked that it is not a buildup of dust or loose components in my computer, so can anyone help? Specs are GTX 1660 super and an i5-10600kf...
  3. Windows 10 computer blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer blue screening: I has been happening more and more frequently, and I have checked that it is not a buildup of dust or loose components in my computer, so can anyone help? Specs are GTX 1660 super and an i5-10600kf...
  4. Windows 10 computer blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on pretty new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on pretty new computer: Built my computer about 2 months ago and this is the second BSOD I've gotten, I want to make sure there isn't an issue with the ram or something else, but I don't know how to diagnose the minidump file. I see online people ask for help and others are able to find a program...
  6. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on pretty new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on pretty new computer: Built my computer about 2 months ago and this is the second BSOD I've gotten, I want to make sure there isn't an issue with the ram or something else, but I don't know how to diagnose the minidump file. I see online people ask for help and others are able to find a program...
  7. Blue screen problem on a new computer

Blue screen problem on a new computer: So I got factory refurbished HP Omen 25L PC and every time I boot it up and select a region, the computer runs into a blue screen, with VIDEO TDR FAILURE and atikmpag.sys and I have no idea what this means....
  8. Blue Screen Errors on my new computer

Blue Screen Errors on my new computer: Hello, I have tried almost all of the solutions posted online on fixing blue screen errors and none of them work. Every week I get a new blue screen error when I start my computer. I have attached 2 dump files of separate crashes if someone could help me out with...
  9. New Computer Blue Screen Errors and Reboot

New Computer Blue Screen Errors and Reboot: Hello, I just purchased a new HP All In One with Windows 10. It will boot fine, but when you got to install a new program or open an exiting program, I will get the blue screen with errors and the system will reboot. I did a diagnostic on the memory and hard drive, all fine,...
  10. Blue Screen of Death on my new computer.

Blue Screen of Death on my new computer.: Dear, past week i bought myself a new gaming pc: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 31 °C Kaby Lake 14nm Technology RAM 16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz (15-15-15-36) Motherboard MSI B250 KRAIT GAMING (MS-7A68) (U3E1)...