Windows 10: NEw computer and verification of account issues

Discus and support NEw computer and verification of account issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bought a new Lenovo laptop yesterday. Running through the instal process and need to log into microsoft account. Came up with what I thought was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Michelle2306, Oct 25, 2018.

1. NEw computer and verification of account issues

I bought a new Lenovo laptop yesterday. Running through the instal process and need to log into microsoft account. Came up with what I thought was ours but since have not used for 2 years, do not remember password. Went through process to retrieve and realised this is not our account as different no to send code throuh. How do I get out of verify identity with what is obviously someone else's account?

it is a pity you require us to create a new account using microsoft as this would not have occurred if I could use my own email address.

Michelle

:)

Michelle2306, Oct 25, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Oct 25, 2018
  3. microsoft account verification

Hi Cis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

The issue could be due to some suspicious activity on the computer. I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link and see if that helps.

About two-step verification

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 25, 2018
  4. NEw computer and verification of account issues

WIndows 10 - new microsoft account verification

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the Microsoft account verification.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. When you click on the inbox what error message are you getting?

2. Which site are you referring to when you say “I CANNOT GET INTO THE INBOX TO VERIFY”?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on About two-step verification and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

NEw computer and verification of account issues

1. NEw computer and verification of account issues - Similar Threads - computer verification account

2. Account verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account verification: So I’m trying to connect my phone but it says that my laptop needs to do a driver update, so I try to update it but I’m not receiving the email to verify my account. I don’t understand what is wrong....
  3. Microsoft account verification issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account verification issue: I forgot my windows pin and I'm trying to change but when it comes to Microsoft account verification whenever I enter and otp it says "That code didn't work. Check the code and try again". I have tried many browsers, cleared cache and cookies and used incognito but nothing...
  4. Microsoft account verification issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account verification issue: I forgot my windows pin and I'm trying to change but when it comes to Microsoft account verification whenever I enter and otp it says "That code didn't work. Check the code and try again". I have tried many browsers, cleared cache and cookies and used incognito but nothing...
  5. Account Verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Verification: Hello all,I wonder if someone could help me. I am frequently being asked by Windows to verify my settings for Hotmail and the Windows sharing experience. Basically all I am having to do is just input my pin number for Windows then get notified that the issue is fixed. It...
  6. Account verification

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Account verification: Just bought a new HP computer. When I tell it to send a security code, it never arrives. E-mail account is current and active. I can verify my on-line account but not on the computer. Help!...
  7. Account verification

Account verification: I don't have a cell phone. Is there some other way to verify my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-verification/6b4df54f-b26f-40b5-a789-192f024d0b3c
  8. account verification

account verification: how do I opt out of all verification process the only person being hindered by this is not some expletive hacker it's me if this isn't possible time to buy MacBook Pro...
  9. Account Verification

Account Verification: When verifying the windows account give the last 4 digits of the account's mobile phone number and press send. Do not receive sms message with verification code on phone. Phone receives sms messages from other sources....
  10. account verification

in Windows 10 Customization
    account verification: My password works on starting my computer, outlook and Microsoft online but I cannot get verified as the administrator on my computer with the same password. Any way to fix this without changing my password?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new computer verification