Windows 10: NEW computer bsod issues

Discus and support NEW computer bsod issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lorenzo Hernandez1, Oct 18, 2023.

1. NEW computer bsod issues

Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago it ran for a few hours before I began having the following BSOD Issues: -System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled-IRQL_ Not_Less_or_Equal wf: ntoskrnl.exe-Pool_Corruption_In_File_area-System_Service_Exception wf: fbwf.sys-Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_area-Bad_Pool_Caller-Attempted-Write_to_readonly_memoryTroubl

:)

Lorenzo Hernandez1, Oct 18, 2023

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Oct 18, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 18, 2023
  4. alexsubri Win User

NEW computer bsod issues

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    NEW computer bsod issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Oct 18, 2023
Thema:

NEW computer bsod issues

1. NEW computer bsod issues - Similar Threads - computer bsod issues

2. New computer BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer BSOD: I put together a new last week and I have been getting blue screens almost everyday. At first it looked liked like it was always in a game my daughter was playing. I uninstalled it and it seemed to stop but it looks like maybe they were just less frequent. I have the dumps...
  3. NEW computer bsod issues

NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  4. Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.

Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.: Hello, so to quickly go over what is happening: I recently had my GPU break, not sure what happened exactly but it shut down on me and I started to get artifacts. So I went back to my old 1060 GPU which still seems to be working perfect, I also swapped out my PSU which used...
  5. Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps restarting no BSOD - new issue.: Hello, so to quickly go over what is happening: I recently had my GPU break, not sure what happened exactly but it shut down on me and I started to get artifacts. So I went back to my old 1060 GPU which still seems to be working perfect, I also swapped out my PSU which used...
  6. BSOD On New Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD On New Computer: I have recently encountered 3 BSOD's with my latest gaming PC.The BSOD's I encountered were the following:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Bug Code 0x3B Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exeMACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Bug Code 0x9c Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exeDPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Bug Code...
  7. BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello i upgraded my computer a week ago, mobo/cpu/ram/gpu all together. I got everything working with a windows install, and i started getting BSODs at random times. I been able to have the pc running for hours with a game at times without a problem and suddenly have a...
  8. BSOD - new computer

BSOD - new computer: Hi, I've been getting BSOD just from random usage.. just browsing the internet also causes it to crash. Please help me check my .dmp files.. I highly suspect it's a driver issue 51816
  9. New Computer, New BSODs

New Computer, New BSODs: New Motherboard, CPU, 4GB of ram added, and a new case. The hard drive is the same, and a GPU is on the way (using the old one for now.) I don't think anything specific is causing it, but I'm no expert (please keep this in mind.) I'm also attaching CBS log because I...
  10. New Computer, New BSOD's

New Computer, New BSOD's: Just recently bought and built a computer and just started getting random BSOD's, normally not while playing games. I've tried to keep a close eye on my temps, and none have gotten above 85o C, but I'm still new to desktop computing and I am afraid I've messed something up....