Windows 10: New computer BSOD

Discus and support New computer BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I put together a new last week and I have been getting blue screens almost everyday. At first it looked liked like it was always in a game my daughter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GearMaster2, Nov 28, 2023.

1. New computer BSOD

I put together a new last week and I have been getting blue screens almost everyday. At first it looked liked like it was always in a game my daughter was playing. I uninstalled it and it seemed to stop but it looks like maybe they were just less frequent. I have the dumps from the last two crashes. Thank you in advance for your time and any input.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\audre\OneDrive\Desktop\dumps\112623-6468-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack tra

:)

GearMaster2, Nov 28, 2023

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Nov 28, 2023
  4. New computer BSOD

BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

(yes I asked chatGpt to make the post for me for fun!)

Hello Microsoft Community,

I recently upgraded my GPU and PSU, hoping to improve my system's performance. However, I've been encountering a significant increase in Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors since the upgrade. Prior to formatting and installing the new GPU, I did experience some occasional BSODs, which I attributed to driver errors. Since I had planned to format my system anyway, I didn't investigate further at the time.
    I also encounter a lot of frame rate drops, mostly while playing games but also during normal usage.

Here are the details of my current situation:

1. New GPU: I purchased and installed an AMD 580x GPU.
    2. PSU Replacement: I replaced my old PSU, which was approximately 10 years old, with a new one.
    BSOD Error Codes I've encountered:

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    3. PAGE_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Memtest86: I ran Memtest86 from a USB drive, and it reported zero errors.
    2. System File Checker (SFC): I ran the "sfc /scannow" command, which detected and fixed some errors.
    3. DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management): I executed the "DISM /cleanup /restorehealth /cleanup-image" command to ensure the system image was in a good state.
    4. Chkdsk: I ran a disk check using the "chkdsk" command.
    5. Disk Repair and Defrag: I performed disk repair and defragmentation.
    6. Driver Updates: I updated all drivers using Windows Update, and I also downloaded and installed the latest AMD drivers for my GPU (AMD 580x).
    Despite undertaking these troubleshooting steps, the BSODs persist with greater frequency than before. I'm reaching out to the community for any guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Minidump files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RKq_oNeDNs-ktwsO0OrcY45hLATJTY9L/view?usp=share_link

samueel galanti, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

New computer BSOD

1. New computer BSOD - Similar Threads - computer BSOD

2. BSOD on computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on computer.: First I was cleaning the computer up and deleting files that I wasn’t using like old games. Then as I was about to log on to chrome I get the bsod. It was stuck at 60 so I turned off the computer. I tried booting it up into automatic repair but it freezes. I don’t know what...
  3. BSOD: The computer was restarted after a bug check. Bugcheck was: 0x0000009f Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: The computer was restarted after a bug check. Bugcheck was: 0x0000009f Windows 11: A few days ago, my PC started restarting and receiving a BSOD with the error Driver power state failure, just a few minutes after starting up. Then, once it restarts it works correctly.My team consists of: CPU: Ryzen 7600xRTX 3070 tinvme 2.0 1tbpower supply 650WHere I provide...
  4. BSOD: The computer was restarted after a bug check. Bugcheck was: 0x0000009f Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: The computer was restarted after a bug check. Bugcheck was: 0x0000009f Windows 11: A few days ago, my PC started restarting and receiving a BSOD with the error Driver power state failure, just a few minutes after starting up. Then, once it restarts it works correctly.My team consists of: CPU: Ryzen 7600xRTX 3070 tinvme 2.0 1tbpower supply 650WHere I provide...
  5. BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...: So my sister's laptop kept getting the BSOD. At first I tried to factory reset the pc, wipe everything off and install windows. When I tried to do that, it prompt me with a message telling me I cant do that, or something went wrong while i tried to reset it. I've tried...
  6. BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...

BSOD keep occuring on Computer. No Command Prompt Worked, Replaced SSD and windows wont...: So my sister's laptop kept getting the BSOD. At first I tried to factory reset the pc, wipe everything off and install windows. When I tried to do that, it prompt me with a message telling me I cant do that, or something went wrong while i tried to reset it. I've tried...
  7. Frequent BSOD with my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD with my new computer: Hi,My computer have at least 1 bsod per day. The errors are not always the same. The last one was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b.The bsod are random. I didn't noticed anything special before they appear.I think I already updated all my drivers. I installed manually my graphics...
  8. Frequent BSOD with my new computer

Frequent BSOD with my new computer: Hi,My computer have at least 1 bsod per day. The errors are not always the same. The last one was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b.The bsod are random. I didn't noticed anything special before they appear.I think I already updated all my drivers. I installed manually my graphics...
  9. Multiple BSOD at random points of using the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD at random points of using the computer: I have been using my PC for quite a while and recently I upgraded my Windows 10 to 11. Now I keep getting crashes, bsods, and freezes.Here are 5 minidump files from the crashes.Thank you for the...
  10. Multiple BSOD at random points of using the computer

Multiple BSOD at random points of using the computer: I have been using my PC for quite a while and recently I upgraded my Windows 10 to 11. Now I keep getting crashes, bsods, and freezes.Here are 5 minidump files from the crashes.Thank you for the...