Windows 10: New Computer Build Windows Stop Codes can't Install All Updates

Discus and support New Computer Build Windows Stop Codes can't Install All Updates in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; recently built my computer. Constantly getting stopcode BSOD screen one first initial boot of the day, and then again if i turn off the computer for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HipHopHippi, Apr 1, 2021.

1. New Computer Build Windows Stop Codes can't Install All Updates

recently built my computer. Constantly getting stopcode BSOD screen one first initial boot of the day, and then again if i turn off the computer for a an hour or longer. It never happens on restarts. only after it has sit for a little while. Most recent Stop Code was Kernel Secuirty Check Failure.

My process, I install windows for a new computer from the usb I made off the windows site. I then update everything as far as I can. EVERYTIME, I get one item that cannot update even from a fresh install.

This one-----There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070643)

I have ran memtest, both sticks seperate, and both individually. Both pass no errors.

I have tried device verifier, it just bogs down my system even at idle. My CPU was running at 22-30% at restart and idle.

My system, Ryzen 5 3600, B4350 Tomahawk Max 2, 16gb 3600 DDR4 ram, RX 580 GPU, 750w PSU, 240 pny ssd and 1 tb samsung ssd.

I have tried to find a solution online, searching the code, cant find anything specific to the problem. I am not trying to download software after software for the system.

My Version of Windows Pro.

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎4/‎1/‎2021

OS build 19042.867

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

any help would be great im just completely annoyed. Thank you for time, sorry for the long post, I was trying to be as specific as I can. This is my first build, and I just want it to run smoothly no errors on a fresh install. I hate reinstalling not knowing whats causing the issues. This system is meant for strictly gaming and light light web searches. Not extra softwares or spy ware services or anything like. Windows 10 Drivers Games Chrome done.

submitted by /u/HipHopHippi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HipHopHippi, Apr 1, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Apr 1, 2021
  4. New Computer Build Windows Stop Codes can't Install All Updates

Computer Crashes, many stop codes

Hi Shannon,

There are several possible reasons as to why your computer is getting different stop codes after an update was installed. This could be caused by the recent update that was installed or system fils that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly
    answer the questions below:

• Aside from the update, were there any other recent changes made on your computer prior to the issue occurring?
    • Since you already attempted several troubleshooting steps, we would like to verify what were the results of the troubleshooting you have completed and if were there any changes to the errors that you received?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

New Computer Build Windows Stop Codes can't Install All Updates

1. New Computer Build Windows Stop Codes can't Install All Updates - Similar Threads - Computer Build Stop

2. Can't install windows 11 on new build pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 on new build pc: When the windows install reaches the connect to internet stage nothing happens, I have tried the shift+F10 but the command prompt does not come up. It is an Asus Rog Strix B650E-E motherboard. I am at a loss on what to do....
  3. Can't install windows 11 on new build pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install windows 11 on new build pc: When the windows install reaches the connect to internet stage nothing happens, I have tried the shift+F10 but the command prompt does not come up. It is an Asus Rog Strix B650E-E motherboard. I am at a loss on what to do....
  4. New build, new ssd, during windows 11 install from usb stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New build, new ssd, during windows 11 install from usb stop code 0xc000021a: New build, new ssd, during windows 11 install from usb stop code 0xc000021a. Z690 mb, intel i9, 128gb, 2tb ssd only one installed. Stop code during download, reboot brought 0xc0000221 ntoskrnl.exe missing. 2nd boot 0xc0000098 BCD invalid information....
  5. New build, new ssd, during windows 11 install from usb stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New build, new ssd, during windows 11 install from usb stop code 0xc000021a: New build, new ssd, during windows 11 install from usb stop code 0xc000021a. Z690 mb, intel i9, 128gb, 2tb ssd only one installed. Stop code during download, reboot brought 0xc0000221 ntoskrnl.exe missing. 2nd boot 0xc0000098 BCD invalid information....
  6. Can't install Windows 10 on new PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Windows 10 on new PC build: Hello, I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a gaming PC that I've built. Here are the specs: Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-I CPU: Intel i9-9900K RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB x2 M.2 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB SATA SSD: Samsung 860 QVO 1TB GPU: PowerColor AXRX...
  7. Building new computer, but lost windows 10 activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Building new computer, but lost windows 10 activation code: Recently I've been thinking of building a new pc and so I have started doing that. I bought a windows 10 code from a third party website but could not find it in my e-mail. Asking if there is anything I can do....
  8. Stop or disable all updates on the computer

Stop or disable all updates on the computer: Stop forcing changes to MY computer! Leave everything the way it is! I DO NOT WANT ANY UPDATES! GET OFF MY COMPUTER! **Original Title** I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected! Make no changes to MY computer EVER!!!!...
  9. How to stop installing new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop installing new build: On a Lenovo Yoga 500 the mouse was erratic & would go all over the place on its own without a finger even near the touchpad. I installed the one & only driver offered by Lenova for the model despite being warned that I was attempting to install an older driver than the one in...
  10. New build, can't install windows (USB drive)

New build, can't install windows (USB drive): Hi, Running into issues when trying to install Windows on my new build. Have tried multiple times and keep running into the same issue. Been trying to find a solution for hours but hitting dead ends. I boot with the USB drive inserted and the Windows logo shows up,...