Windows 10: New computer but lost progress in games

Discus and support New computer but lost progress in games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; is there a way to restore progress in games downloaded from Microsoft store? With steam it tied to the account but not with this, the game is my time... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tabheark, Aug 22, 2019.

1. tabheark Win User

New computer but lost progress in games

is there a way to restore progress in games downloaded from Microsoft store? With steam it tied to the account but not with this, the game is my time at portia. Is there anyway to restore it, or am I just out of luck and need to begin a new game?

:)

tabheark, Aug 22, 2019

2. restore game progress on candy crush saga

Hi,

For better assistance on recovering your lost game progress in Candy Crush, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Aug 22, 2019
  3. microsoft solitaire events game progress

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a different account and your game progress are gone when you logged in to the new computer. It is possible that you entered an incorrect Microsoft account or you played the game offline on your other computer
    before. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you checked if you are logged in to the same account?
    • Did you play the game online on your other computer?
    • Did you add your Microsoft account to the Settings menu?
    • Are you logged in to a local account on your PC?

If you are logged in to the correct account, you may follow the steps below to reset the game on the Settings menu.
    This process can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Aug 22, 2019
  4. New computer but lost progress in games

Game progress lost.

Hello William,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to remove and re add the Microsoft account and check if the issue is resolved.

If the game data is synched with the account then it might load back the progress, it is not guaranteed that you may get it back.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

New computer but lost progress in games

1. New computer but lost progress in games - Similar Threads - computer lost progress

2. Lost all my world progress.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my world progress.: Hello! so i've been playing with a friend of mine on their world. and we have been playing for a while on it, i left the game to go do something in real life, i joined back and all my stuff was gone! i only had a locator map and thats it i had lots of late game stuff, elytra...
  3. New PC/previous game progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC/previous game progress: My old computer crashed, new computer installed games but start from beginning and lost purchased coins in app purchases. Can the previous games progress and purchases be restored on the new PC?...
  4. Lost game progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game progress: Hi, I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years. Last month i decided to link it to my android phone to allow me to play in more places.. Still all good ... Two weeks ago my laptop died..... I got a...
  5. Progress in a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Progress in a game: I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again. I was just wandering what will be with my progress. Have I lost it irretrievably?...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression.: Hello there, I bought Minecraft Dungeon + 2 Dlc, for 1,5 week ago. I started up again, but when i log in my progres is lost. Any fix? Thanks anyway: Line...
  7. minecraft dungeon lost progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeon lost progress: so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeon-lost-progress/487e0629-6405-460d-b2d4-a5f16087d14a
  8. minecraft dungeon lost progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft dungeon lost progress: so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeon-lost-progress/487e0629-6405-460d-b2d4-a5f16087d14a
  9. Minecraft world progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world progress lost: Hello, I was playing minecraft windows 10 edition when I went to change my multiplayer settings to public... this resulted in my world loading again and saying "error can't generate world". This glitch, caused my world to reset to new and lose all my progress. I could open...
  10. Game completely reset and lost all progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game completely reset and lost all progress: A game I've been playing for a few months now and put a bit of money into, crashed while making an in-game purchase. I tried to launch the game a few times, only for it to keep crashing. When I was finally able to load the game, ALL of my progress was deleted. All the money I...