Windows 10: new computer constantly crashing to BSOD

Discus and support new computer constantly crashing to BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My brand new custom pc has been crashing into BSOD since something like 3 days ago and some of the errors it presented were:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tsuia, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Tsuia Win User

new computer constantly crashing to BSOD

My brand new custom pc has been crashing into BSOD since something like 3 days ago and some of the errors it presented were: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and, after performing driver verifier, DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys. I've tried reinstalling windows twice, tried reinstalling graphics card drivers, processor drivers, everything. At first I thought the problem was faulty RAM, due to the memory_management BSOD error, but after checking, it seems fine. There are no signs of physical damage on the components and I'm out of ideas to what it could be that's causing the crashing. I'll link minidumps I got after running driver verifier, please help.

one drive minidumps link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvTl-w_w9UNunDyq849ZYzjoGUBO?e=psnHGd

:)

Tsuia, Dec 30, 2019

2. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Dec 30, 2019
  3. HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi,

I just bought a brand new computer running with Windows 10.

When I first turned it on, I had a BSOD within 1min. I had to do a "hard" restart because it crashed again when it restarted.

While I was doing the initial configuration, it may have crashed 3 times more. Then, I started to install the usual software (Office, Adobe, Anti-virus...) and it crashed again at least twice.

I did all the steps that are listed here.

Below is the OneDrive link to the zipped folder:

Files_dmp.zip

There should be the last three .dmp file, the system info and the computer specification.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help !

Alix Lachaud, Dec 30, 2019
  4. new computer constantly crashing to BSOD

Windows 10 constantly crashing - BSOD

So over the past couple months, my PC is constantly crashing into BSOD. When normally using my PC, it's very rare - like once per two days, but when I'm playing games it basically happens every 30 minutes
    or so. I have a brand new motherboard and PSU, and the same issue was happening before I replaced them, so I know for sure these are not at fault, but otherwise I am lost in where the error could be. Please help.

Below are all the BSOD errors, they are different every time.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (What failed: dxgkrnl.sys)

Hackis Bell, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

new computer constantly crashing to BSOD

1. new computer constantly crashing to BSOD - Similar Threads - computer constantly crashing

2. Constant Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashing and BSOD: Hello, I've had this Desktop since May and have experienced a lot of crashes and BSOD ever since. It happens when the system is underloadheavy gaming but it has happened during benchmarks as well. It used to run Windows 11, audio would start cutting out, then the screen would...
  3. Constant BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashes: Hey!I have been encountering many BSOD's in the last 2 days or so.The weird thing is, that I haven't done anything to trigger them - no new software install, nothing.I already ran the sfc command and tried whatnot.Here's a list of the most recent...
  4. Constant BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD crashes: Hey!I have been encountering many BSOD's in the last 2 days or so.The weird thing is, that I haven't done anything to trigger them - no new software install, nothing.I already ran the sfc command and tried whatnot.Here's a list of the most recent...
  5. Constant BSODs and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs and crashes: Hello, since 2 to 3 months I've been constantly getting blue screens at some random periods. Almost every game I play is crashing, I don't know if it is, because of the BSODs. I've tried every method to remove every single one them, they only started appearing less often. One...
  6. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Crashes: My computer will occasionally go through a spell of crashing multiple times in a row for a few days. It has gotten worse lately. I ran DISM, SFC, CHKDSK and Memory Diagnostics, but these have not solved the problem. I need help to figure out what is going on with my PC....
  7. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD Crashes: My computer will occasionally go through a spell of crashing multiple times in a row for a few days. It has gotten worse lately. I ran DISM, SFC, CHKDSK and Memory Diagnostics, but these have not solved the problem. I need help to figure out what is going on with my PC....
  8. Constant BSOD crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD crashing: Recently my computer has been crashing almost daily and showing some driver related BSODs. I reinstalled Windows two times but it keeps crashing. I already swapped my CPU and the GPU but it didn't solve either. I also done a Memory Test and it didn't show any errors....
  9. Constant BSOD on new computer.

Constant BSOD on new computer.: Ever since I've built this new pc I've been getting constant BSOD. It usually happens when I'm browsing the internet or just using my computer for anything else but gaming, it has never happened while im in a game. Things I've tried. -Reinstalling all drivers from...
  10. Constant BSOD Crashing

Constant BSOD Crashing: For a few months now I have been having constant BSOD crashing of my PC with error codes ranging from "critical process died" to "Unexpected store exception", the most common stop codes being the ones mentioned. I am using an HP laptop with an i7 7700HQ, 1050, 16GB Ram, 256...