Windows 10: New Computer crashing for no know reason

Discus and support New Computer crashing for no know reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Through Reliability History I was reported with 2 crashes- 1.Source Radeon Software: Host Application Summary Stopped working Date ‎3/‎27/‎2020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SheethalSanthosh, Mar 27, 2020.

1. New Computer crashing for no know reason

Through Reliability History I was reported with 2 crashes-

1.Source

Radeon Software: Host Application

Summary
    Stopped working

Date
    ‎3/‎27/‎2020 9:37 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSoftware.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: RadeonSoftware.exe
    Application Version: 10.1.2.1788
    Application Timestamp: 5e59a285
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_890d
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.18362.719
    Fault Module Timestamp: 64d10ee0
    Exception Code: c0000374
    Exception Offset: PCH_7F_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009CC14
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 890d
    Additional Information 2: 890dd0399911e394da4dd3cbd9c38e9f
    Additional Information 3: f3a6
    Additional Information 4: f3a65f56118c8471e8c367a98866a3b4

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: e8266925d4ba4b4588142c33b78efbfa 1735060357079038970

And

2.Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎3/‎27/‎2020 10:17 PM

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 1b0

Parameter 1: 2

Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000001

Parameter 3: 108

Parameter 4: fffff8015b38f024

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x1B0_DxgkrnlLiveDump:804_Status_0xC0000001_Driver_atikmpag_failed_DdiStartDevice_AMD_StartDeviceDiag_dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithDriverBlob

Server information: b6b9cc84-87ab-4a01-84ca-6458f782e042

Can someone please give the solution to fix this? All the repair shops are closed due to Coronavirus.

:)

SheethalSanthosh, Mar 27, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 27, 2020
  3. StaceyChin1, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

New Computer crashing for no know reason

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

New Computer crashing for no know reason

1. New Computer crashing for no know reason - Similar Threads - Computer crashing reason

2. Constant crashing, don't know reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  3. Constant crashing, don't know reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  4. New laptop keeps blue-screening, don't know the reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop keeps blue-screening, don't know the reason.: Gives me this error message: Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: igdkmdn64.sysPls help me fix this thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-keeps-blue-screening-dont-know-the/fcf86e91-efeb-4ba5-a3ed-b7405416decb
  5. New laptop keeps blue-screening, don't know the reason.

New laptop keeps blue-screening, don't know the reason.: Gives me this error message: Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: igdkmdn64.sysPls help me fix this thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-keeps-blue-screening-dont-know-the/fcf86e91-efeb-4ba5-a3ed-b7405416decb
  6. New Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer Crashing: Hi all,I recently got a new computer and have been having trouble finding out what is causing various BSOD crashes, and also why. The most common bug check codes are SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and specifically says caused by address...
  7. New Computer Crashing

New Computer Crashing: Hi all,I recently got a new computer and have been having trouble finding out what is causing various BSOD crashes, and also why. The most common bug check codes are SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and specifically says caused by address...
  8. New Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer keeps crashing no reasons found.

Computer keeps crashing no reasons found.: Whenever I try to run any games on my computer it starts lags a bit then immediately crashes the whole PC it shows the critical_error_died stop code and unexpected_store_exception stop codes most of the time. I have updated all my drivers and my PC seems to be strong enough...
  10. Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10

Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10: Today my computer has started crashing for no obvious reason giving me a bluescreen. No errors found in the event log and it crashed while just browsing the web. No newly installed applications just before the crash as I can recall. Message on lblue screen: If you want...