Windows 10: New computer games won't download

Discus and support New computer games won't download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just got a new computer, it's a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0xxx. I am renting it from Aaron's, I did a full reset on it to remove Aaron's as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AoD D33pfri3d, Apr 3, 2021.

1. New computer games won't download

Just got a new computer, it's a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0xxx. I am renting it from Aaron's, I did a full reset on it to remove Aaron's as administrator and reinstalled windows. I went thru the setup and did all updates. I tried to download games from gamepass and it came up as a error 0x00000001 but yet when I tried a ea game from gamepass it had me download ea desktop and restart computer. I did that and ea games will install but nothing else will.

:)

AoD D33pfri3d, Apr 3, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 3, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 3, 2021
  4. New computer games won't download

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

New computer games won't download

1. New computer games won't download - Similar Threads - computer games won't

2. New computer game download issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer game download issue: I just got a new computer but when I try to install minecraft from the microsoft store it gives me an error message saying "CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license". It shows me that I own the game but this pops up whenever I click...
  3. New computer game download issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer game download issue: I just got a new computer but when I try to install minecraft from the microsoft store it gives me an error message saying "CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license". It shows me that I own the game but this pops up whenever I click...
  4. My computer won't download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer won't download games: I've tried to download Microsoft games and it says error immediately. submitted by /u/t_maceroni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0vhi5/my_computer_wont_download_games/
  5. Game won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game won't download: I purchased a game in Microsoft stores. After I click install on device a message pops up saying that I don't have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. Why is it not allowing me to install?? plz help!...
  6. downloading to new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    downloading to new computer: Downloading Seagate external hard drive into new computer. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-to-new-computer/433426fa-c71d-4848-a9a7-4d94fb893cdc
  7. Games downloaded before debloat won't download

Games downloaded before debloat won't download: So I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds the other day and was playing them. I ran a debloat software which deleted my Xbox app. So I redownloaded that, but now those two games won't download. I am able to download other games but not those two. Things I've tried...
  8. Game won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't download: I recenty purchased the xbox game pass and everything works fine apart from Impernator rome. When I try to download it says error. Clicking see details shows the code: 0x80073CF3. Other apps/games download fine....
  9. Unable to download the game on a new computer

Unable to download the game on a new computer: I had played Gears of War 4 before I bought a new computer. Recently I’ve wanted to play it again and tried to download it from Microsoft Store. However, I cannot download it again. I didn’t get any error messages or anything. I just click on install, that’s it. It won’t...
  10. Downloading a new game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading a new game: Hello! I'm Marc and I have a problem. I've installed Wargaming.net Game Center in order to download World of Tanks and World of Warships (I bet anyone has heard about these games), but they are not downloading. I asked on their forum and they gave me an URL about how to solve...