Windows 10: New computer gives BSOD upon starting & won't repair or reset

Discus and support New computer gives BSOD upon starting & won't repair or reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a new laptop, an Acer E15, a few weeks ago late November 2019. it worked for about a week before my file explorer, google chrome, and settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jbv2019, Dec 23, 2019.

1. jbv2019 Win User

New computer gives BSOD upon starting & won't repair or reset

I got a new laptop, an Acer E15, a few weeks ago late November 2019. it worked for about a week before my file explorer, google chrome, and settings menu stopped working and it gave me a blue screen of death when I tried to restart. it repaired itself and worked for a couple more weeks, but now every time i turn it on it BSODs & then fails to repair. I tried all of the available trourshooting options after holding Alt + F10 on boot to no avail, and I even tried resetting it to factory settings multiple times but it says it can't reset. help please!

:)

jbv2019, Dec 23, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 23, 2019
  3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Dec 23, 2019
  4. New computer gives BSOD upon starting & won't repair or reset

I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

New computer gives BSOD upon starting & won't repair or reset

1. New computer gives BSOD upon starting & won't repair or reset - Similar Threads - computer BSOD upon

2. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod loop and computer won't reset: Hello ! I'm running out of ideas and I am calling for help! About a month ago, I started getting a few blue screens, that then went out of control and I couldn't turn on my PC anymore. I had to completely reset it, and that fixed it for a few weeks. At that time, the blue...
  3. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod loop and computer won't reset: Hello ! I'm running out of ideas and I am calling for help! About a month ago, I started getting a few blue screens, that then went out of control and I couldn't turn on my PC anymore. I had to completely reset it, and that fixed it for a few weeks. At that time, the blue...
  4. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Won't Repair or Reset Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Repair or Reset Windows: Hello,I have an Asus laptop that recently decided it doesn't want to log in. Whenever I turn the system on, it goes into automatic repair and then sends me to the troubleshooting area. All the troubleshooting tests come back as normal, and if I try to reset the computer, it...
  6. Computer Won't Repair or Reset Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Won't Repair or Reset Windows: Hello,I have an Asus laptop that recently decided it doesn't want to log in. Whenever I turn the system on, it goes into automatic repair and then sends me to the troubleshooting area. All the troubleshooting tests come back as normal, and if I try to reset the computer, it...
  7. BSOD upon starting up Computer

BSOD upon starting up Computer: DESKTOP-V91V1BR-(2020-08-24_20-45-38).zip Windows 10 Version 2004 163173
  8. BSOD upon booting and during automatic system repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD upon booting and during automatic system repair: Hey guys, my computer blue screened earlier with 'Page Fault in a nonpaged area' and has since had a bluescreen with varying stop codes on boot. When it gets to automatic repair it bluescreens part way through preventing me from getting into safe mode. I've tried booting...
  9. BSOD upon computer start up

BSOD upon computer start up: Hey, I recently got a "Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" upon start-up of my machine. This is not the first blue-screen I've gotten recently so I thought I'd post my log here. Unfortunately, I don't know how to re-create the problem. I've attached the output of the Beta Log...
  10. Had BSOD upon computer start

Had BSOD upon computer start: So i had a BSOD upon computer startup, not sure what caused it my diagnostics says it was norton but i'm kind of suspicion on this as i have never had a issue with all the years i have used it, i collected the info from your own diagnostics collection tools, if you need any...