Windows 10: new computer has lag

Discus and support new computer has lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so a month ago I just got a new computer i finsh seting it up everythings fine until i go on chrome and my video randomly pauses i just thought that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QuietSnow678, Jan 14, 2020.

1. new computer has lag

so a month ago I just got a new computer i finsh seting it up everythings fine until i go on chrome and my video randomly pauses i just thought that it was just a glitch with youtube, but i keeps happening, also when i go to photos it takes 10 minutes then the app crashes its fine now but still takes a long time to load same as any other app i open, candy crush won't open either

:)

QuietSnow678, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 14, 2020
  3. cziller43 Win User
    Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

Hello Wilfredo_Soto,

I downloaded the program that you suggested and I ran it. It showed me a list of drivers that I had to update. Since the program wasn't free I had to update them through device manager. Once I updated all of the drivers, I restarted the computer and tested
    if the typing issue was resolved.

Unfortunately, it still continues to lag while typing.

cziller43, Jan 14, 2020
  4. new computer has lag

Can I run Battlefield 2 on my parents computer?

If I am going to buy something, I want my game to run medium to well as far as game speed and res. I am open to any suggestions and advice on how to match up my new GPU with my old dell dimesions 8400 setup previously listed as the setup at my rents house. I want enough power to run BF2 online well to avoid lag problems. Also does anyone suggest new memory for my BF2 applications?

floridajerseyguy, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

new computer has lag

1. new computer has lag - Similar Threads - computer has lag

2. Sudden computer lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden computer lag: So this *issue* started this month, i was just normally using me windows 10 laptop and it suddenly starts lagging like hell. I restarted it and it seemed to be fixed, but it started again and again and again. Im tired of restarting the laptop 30 times a day.I reinstalled...
  3. Computer lagging after new updates help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer lagging after new updates help!!: Hi, After the windows 10 update my computer has been lagging ever since and it is not when I play games even when I browse or just do nothing it lags I have tried multiple solutions re-installs everything I have nothing left to try I revert back to my old updates and my...
  4. Computer Lag

Computer Lag: My computer is lagging very bad all the sudden. My internet is not the problem. How do I fix this lag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-lag/7c02563f-cb1a-431e-84eb-0ecbc4f58876
  5. Computer suddenly lagging

Computer suddenly lagging: My computer recently started lagging whenever I use the computer. task manager isn't telling me anything as the cpu is 30% or under at all times during this lag. I have a Windows 10 home computer HP build 19041....
  6. computer audio lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer audio lag: ciao a tutti, ho un problema ormai da mesi che per un po' mi sembrava essere sparito ,si tratta che al primo avvio del giorno del pc l'audio e il video laggano , e nel caso volessi riavviare il pc rimango bloccato sulla schermata del riavvio lo stesso vale per l'arresto,il...
  7. Computer Lagging

Computer Lagging: I have a Dell with Intel CORE 13 9th Generation and was set up 11/20/20. First week was fine and no problem at all up to 11/25/20. When I was using this 11/30/20, noticed that tabs are lagging even it only 3 tabs that were open. Programs were lagging too. I restarted this...
  8. Lagging computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lagging computer: My computer is just like unpredicatable. In task manager under windows program system consumes a few more cpu, constantly consuming disk and also memory all of sudden and computer stops momentarily . When problem happened ,starts happening frequently almost irritating to do...
  9. My new computer has insomnia

in Windows 10 Support
    My new computer has insomnia: I just got a new HP Z2 Mini G4 computer. Everything works fine so far except when I shut it down. The power light turns off and then about a minute later, it turns back on and the system restarts. I checked the network adapters and turned off "Wake on Lan". I have turned off...
  10. New computer already has an account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New computer already has an account: I recently bought a new laptop from Target, and when I started to set it up, I realized there is already an account on the laptop which I was asked to log into. I obviously do not have the password to this pre-existing account so I am stuck on the log in screen with no way to...