Windows 10: new computer has lag

Discus and support new computer has lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so a month ago I just got a new computer i finsh seting it up everythings fine until i go on chrome and my video randomly pauses i just thought that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QuietSnow678, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:42 PM.

1. new computer has lag

so a month ago I just got a new computer i finsh seting it up everythings fine until i go on chrome and my video randomly pauses i just thought that it was just a glitch with youtube, but i keeps happening, also when i go to photos it takes 10 minutes then the app crashes its fine now but still takes a long time to load same as any other app i open, candy crush won't open either

:)

2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

3. cziller43 Win User
    Keyboard lag while typing on brand new laptop

Hello Wilfredo_Soto,

I downloaded the program that you suggested and I ran it. It showed me a list of drivers that I had to update. Since the program wasn't free I had to update them through device manager. Once I updated all of the drivers, I restarted the computer and tested
    if the typing issue was resolved.

Unfortunately, it still continues to lag while typing.

4. new computer has lag

Can I run Battlefield 2 on my parents computer?

If I am going to buy something, I want my game to run medium to well as far as game speed and res. I am open to any suggestions and advice on how to match up my new GPU with my old dell dimesions 8400 setup previously listed as the setup at my rents house. I want enough power to run BF2 online well to avoid lag problems. Also does anyone suggest new memory for my BF2 applications?

floridajerseyguy, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:46 PM
Thema:

new computer has lag

1. new computer has lag - Similar Threads - computer has lag

2. Computer running slow with a lag... is it Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer running slow with a lag... is it Windows?: Hi All I have a computer that is about 6 months old... it has an Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz, 32GB RAM, ASUS Prime Z370-P II motherboard, HX1000i video card, SSD 500GB main drive with a 2TB second IDE drive and a 1000w power supply... I am also running a Logitech Bluetooth...
  3. How to fix computer lag?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix computer lag?: I just had to do a in-place upgrade for my PC due to a previous problem and now I am trying to play a game on ROBLOX and it is very laggy. It is nothing to do with there game as before I did an in-place upgrade, it was working fine but now it is very laggy. I try to turn the...
  4. New Lenovo Laptop lags

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Lenovo Laptop lags: Hi everyone, My new laptop (lenovo l340-15irh, intel i5-9300h, 8gb ram, 256gb m2 nvme, gtx 1650) lags a lot. For example, when i open chrome, it takes almost a second and meanwhile mouse poonter gets stuck, same when i open the notification centre, or any other app, or even...
  5. Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze

Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  6. Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

Mouse makes computer lag/freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  7. New Computer, only has ethernet option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Computer, only has ethernet option: I bought a new computer today with WINDOWS 10 PRO and the only option to connect to internet is ethernet in bottom right corner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-only-has-ethernet-option/53576954-3c78-45f4-97e8-a01193ff07f9
  8. My new computer has insomnia

in Windows 10 Support
    My new computer has insomnia: I just got a new HP Z2 Mini G4 computer. Everything works fine so far except when I shut it down. The power light turns off and then about a minute later, it turns back on and the system restarts. I checked the network adapters and turned off "Wake on Lan". I have turned off...
  9. New computer already has an account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New computer already has an account: I recently bought a new laptop from Target, and when I started to set it up, I realized there is already an account on the laptop which I was asked to log into. I obviously do not have the password to this pre-existing account so I am stuck on the log in screen with no way to...
  10. Mouse Lag With new Mouse

Mouse Lag With new Mouse: Recently got a new gaming mouse, and have been getting a lot of mouse lag, this has not been a problem with my other mouse's and I really want to find a solution since its getting very annoying. I have tried updating drivers and such but it has not worked. Any help is...