Windows 10: new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...

Discus and support new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Fired up new computer signed on the microsoft account. Did not realize it will send over files from old computer to new one .I don't want those files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by doogieR, Feb 19, 2022.

1. doogieR Win User

new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...

Fired up new computer signed on the microsoft account. Did not realize it will send over files from old computer to new one .I don't want those files on new computer. Is there a way to get them off, or does that have to be done manually-selecting and deleting?Also I would imagine, those files will be safe on the old computer.thanks D

:)

doogieR, Feb 19, 2022

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Feb 19, 2022
  3. tater Win User
    Need ideas for new computer

if this is an upgrade computer... then i wouldnt suggest buying new ones and wasting $200-$300 on new ones.., especially if all the old stuff works fine

tater, Feb 19, 2022
  4. Msap14 Win User

new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...

New Computer

Looking to build a new computer towards the end of February for under 700 dollars.
    Any part suggestions are welcomed.

Are there any AMD mobos that support DDR3 memory?

Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz vs AMD Phenom 9600 Agena 2.3GHz?

Msap14, Feb 19, 2022
Thema:

1. new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur... - Similar Threads - computer remove files

2. Remove myself from new computer to rturn.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove myself from new computer to rturn.: How do I eliminate myself for signing on, etc. I already made my self a local user, but I want to make the computer "like new" when I return w/o any reference to me....
  3. Remove myself from new computer to rturn.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove myself from new computer to rturn.: How do I eliminate myself for signing on, etc. I already made my self a local user, but I want to make the computer "like new" when I return w/o any reference to me....
  4. how to delete or remove old files from new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete or remove old files from new computer: my old computer quit working got me a new one ......when i setup new computer i have made the mistake transfering files from my old computer on to new computer like to remove or delete them from new computer tried to reset new computer to factory setting did not work computer...
  5. how to delete or remove old files from new computer

how to delete or remove old files from new computer: my old computer quit working got me a new one ......when i setup new computer i have made the mistake transfering files from my old computer on to new computer like to remove or delete them from new computer tried to reset new computer to factory setting did not work computer...
  6. new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...

new computer how to remove files from older computer linked to the new computer thur...: Fired up new computer signed on the microsoft account. Did not realize it will send over files from old computer to new one .I don't want those files on new computer. Is there a way to get them off, or does that have to be done manually-selecting and deleting?Also I would...
  7. Moving an older program from another old computer to a new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving an older program from another old computer to a new computer: Can I move a program from one computer to another by using a flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-an-older-program-from-another-old-computer/cf5edabe-ef14-4bee-9d46-0b99ca7b1e41
  8. Transfer files and settings from an old computer to a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer files and settings from an old computer to a new computer: How do I transfer files, folders, and settings from an old computer to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/transfer-files-and-settings-from-an-old-computer/facae362-357b-4611-ac5f-9282d0a8f75e
  9. Transferring Older Thunderbird eMails To New Computer: How ?

in Browsers and Email
    Transferring Older Thunderbird eMails To New Computer: How ?: Hello, Have 2 pc's in the house now; an older W10 pc and a brand new iMac for another family member. Not too sharp with this "stuff" anymore. Will blame it on old age now. The W10 pc uses Thunderbird for its eMails. I would like very much to transfer all the "older"...
  10. New install of Win 10 on older computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of Win 10 on older computer?: I was given a laptop that came with Windows 8.1. The owner removed the memory and HDD because they thought computer went bad. I replaced the memory and HDD with some spare parts I had. The HDD had a old installation of Win 10 from when I replaced it with a SSD. The laptop is...