Windows 10: New computer is stuck at verify your identity page

Discus and support New computer is stuck at verify your identity page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve purchased a new computer but received a loop. My machine got stuck at the page "verify your identity". The issue occurred when I tried to set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ashley Reid1, Dec 26, 2018.

1. New computer is stuck at verify your identity page

I’ve purchased a new computer but received a loop. My machine got stuck at the page "verify your identity". The issue occurred when I tried to set up the computer. It sent me to "verify your identity" page and when I was going to input the security code, it got stuck saying the session has timed out and to restart the process.

I can’t do anything, neither change the screen or log in to Windows. I also can't leave verify page at all. Please help me to setup my machine.

:)

Ashley Reid1, Dec 26, 2018

2. Setting up Windows 10 stuck at verify your identity page

Spouse just got a new computer, trying to set it up, and the verify your identity page to get the security code is stuck saying session has timed out and to restart the process. Cannot change screen or log in to windows, can't leave verify page at all -
    how do we restart the process to continue with setup?

***Original title: verify identity page stuck and session timed out - help***

JolendaTusler, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Verifying identity on new laptop

I cannot verify the identity on my new laptop. it seems stuck on that page, with the identity codes i have tried not being accepted. When i went on my old laptop and requested a new password they sent me a code to verify a change of password and that worked
    fine on my old laptop. I have tried the old code and the new code on my new laptop but neither have been accepted.

CraigRichards4, Dec 26, 2018
  4. New computer is stuck at verify your identity page

Verifying identity on new laptop

Thanks for the advice, i am waiting to see what happens when i run the battery down on the laptop first, see how it starts when i plug it into the mains. if that does not work i will try what you suggest. thanks for replying though.

The new laptop I have is stuck on the Verify your identity page. It asks me how I would like to get my security code and the option I have set up is through my mobile phone. When I click on the button to SEND CODE it says there is a temporary problem but
    this has been the message for days now so there is obviously a long term problem.

The other button on this page is I HAVE A CODE button. When I click on this and type in the code sent to my phone it says “that code didn’t work. Check the code and try again.”

I have now gone on my old laptop and opened up my Microsoft account, reset my password, which has meant I have been sent a new code to verify my identity. I have tried this code on my new laptop but that also says “that code didnt work. Check the code and
    try again.”

I just cannot move off these pages. My wife said the laptop took a while to install Windows when she first started it so there must be some sort of operating system on it but there is no way I can restart the process so they send me another code. I am resorting
    to letting the battery run down on the new laptop and see where it starts from when I plug it in to the mains. At the moment when I shut the laptop and open it back up I am on the same Verify your Identity page.

CraigRichards4, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

New computer is stuck at verify your identity page

1. New computer is stuck at verify your identity page - Similar Threads - computer stuck verify

2. Verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify your identity: Hi, I know the password and i have the phone. But it doesnt send any link for verification to the phone or code to activate. Pls check this asap..tq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-your-identity/1eb07bd5-e13d-4d82-8941-943f0eaf3842
  3. Verify your identity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify your identity: Hi, I know the password and i have the phone. But it doesnt send any link for verification to the phone or code to activate. Pls check this asap..tq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-your-identity/1eb07bd5-e13d-4d82-8941-943f0eaf3842
  4. "Verify your identity"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Verify your identity": So a couple of weeks ago I was normally logging into my Win 11 computer but it said I had to verify something even though I typed in the right password. So I pressed "forgot password" and it sent me to some strange blue thing with a large "Verify your identity." at the top....
  5. "Verify your identity"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Verify your identity": So a couple of weeks ago I was normally logging into my Win 11 computer but it said I had to verify something even though I typed in the right password. So I pressed "forgot password" and it sent me to some strange blue thing with a large "Verify your identity." at the top....
  6. verify your identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    verify your identity: HI I have a laptop i am keep getting the voice massage verify your identity.i chose the option to call and send me code verification.i am entering the code its says invalid code and keep asking for verify your identity. how i can surpass this?...
  7. Stuck on Verify your identity

Stuck on Verify your identity: I had an update when I started my computeer today Smile and some other things? and it asked me to log into MS. My password didn’t work, I reset it and now I’m stuck at this screen verify your identity...how would you like to get your security code?[IMG]because that password...
  8. Verify your identity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify your identity: i bought a new lenovo ideapad laptop today and went to sign in to microsoft. I couldnt remember my password so it is asking to verify my identity. So i gave entered in my email and sent code about 10 times. I am not recieving an email. So then i decided to do it on my phone...
  9. Verify your identity

Verify your identity: A while ago I was asked to verify my identity before logging in. Windows sent me a verification code by email, had me change my password, and everything went smoothly. It asked me to verify again today, but I saw an X in the top right corner, so I clicked it because I had...
  10. Setting up Windows 10 stuck at verify your identity page

Setting up Windows 10 stuck at verify your identity page: Spouse just got a new computer, trying to set it up, and the verify your identity page to get the security code is stuck saying session has timed out and to restart the process. Cannot change screen or log in to windows, can't leave verify page at all - how do we restart the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Stuck at verify your identity windows 10

2. verify your identity new PC

3. dell laptop stuck on microsoft verify your identity page

4. laptop stuck on microsoft verify identity