Windows 10: New computer, love it but getting one strange ERROR in Event Viewer alot

Discus and support New computer, love it but getting one strange ERROR in Event Viewer alot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new computer, everything is going great, but I checked out Event Viewer today and I see under ERROR that there is a TON for just one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GOT1234, Feb 9, 2019.

1. GOT1234 Win User

New computer, love it but getting one strange ERROR in Event Viewer alot

Hello, I have a new computer, everything is going great, but I checked out Event Viewer today and I see under ERROR that there is a TON for just one thing. It is Service Control Manager Event 7000.

It says "The gdrv3 service failed to start due to the following error: A certificate was explicitly revoked by its issuer."

If I click on details all it says is Param1 gdrv3 and param2 says %%2148204812670064007200760033000000

Thanks for any help! I have no idea what service is trying to start would appreciate any help!

PS: There is nothing showing up wrong under control panel, no other problems in event viewer, just this weird one that comes up very often.

:)

GOT1234, Feb 9, 2019
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Event viewer error with event id 10016

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I understand that you are getting an error “DistributedCOM 10016” in the event viewer logs.

• Do you face any issues on the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This problem may occur if either of the following conditions is true:

• A program with the class ID (CLSID) that appears in the message tries to start the COM component by using the DCOM infrastructure. However, the user does not have the required permissions to start the COM component.

• The Network Service account does not have the correct permissions.

Event logs are special files that record significant events on your computer, such as when a user logs on to the computer or when a program encounters an error. Whenever these types of events occur, Windows records the event in
    an event log that you can read by using Event Viewer. Advanced users might find the details in event logs helpful when troubleshooting problems with Windows and other programs.

If you do not have any issues with app or any other program I would suggest you to ignore it.

Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 9, 2019
  4. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. New computer, love it but getting one strange ERROR in Event Viewer alot - Similar Threads - computer love getting

2. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error in event viewer: Good day to you TeamIn event viewer getting an error logger the below error Could you please help me as what caused this error ?Faulting application name: Ipcwc094.exe, version: 8.21.0.0, time stamp: 0x63084854Faulting module name: mfc90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time...
  3. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an error in event viewer: Good day to you TeamIn event viewer getting an error logger the below error Could you please help me as what caused this error ?Faulting application name: Ipcwc094.exe, version: 8.21.0.0, time stamp: 0x63084854Faulting module name: mfc90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time...
  4. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. getting warnings and errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting warnings and errors in event viewer: Can someone please explain why I'm getting so many warnings and errors in event viewer??Is this normal??I'm attaching the system and application logs where I'm getting the errors. Its concerning for me as I'm facing bsod error from along time and specifically dcp watch dog...
  6. getting warnings and errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting warnings and errors in event viewer: Can someone please explain why I'm getting so many warnings and errors in event viewer??Is this normal??I'm attaching the system and application logs where I'm getting the errors. Its concerning for me as I'm facing bsod error from along time and specifically dcp watch dog...
  7. Event viewer strange things(?)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event viewer strange things(?): Hi, in my event viewer several keys (name or description) are missing or are using weird codes instead of words, should I reinstall or use an older image? Is it broken and needs some fixing? [img] Thanks! 154621
  8. Event viewer strange things(?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Event viewer strange things(?): Hi, in my event viewer several keys (name or description) are missing or are using weird codes instead of words, should I reinstall or use an older image? Is it broken and needs some fixing? [img] Thanks! 154621
  9. Event Viewer Error

Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  10. Event Viewer error

Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gdrv3 service