Windows 10: New computer need 365

Discus and support New computer need 365 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to install microsoft 365 on a new computer. I am also a college student with OSU. I have been for two prior years and I wanted to know if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BridgetWilliams1, Oct 26, 2020.

1. New computer need 365

I need to install microsoft 365 on a new computer. I am also a college student with OSU. I have been for two prior years and I wanted to know if I should get a discount on this 7software?

I need a microsoft representative, not the community.

Where is the microsoft support team for long standing clients?????

:)

BridgetWilliams1, Oct 26, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 26, 2020
  4. New computer need 365

Disable new search bar in Outlook 365

OK. There is a way to disable this new search box in Microsoft Office 365. For Outlook:

1. Open Outlook 365.
    2. On the lower left-hand corner click options.
    3. In the User Interface options under the General Tab, click the checkbox Collapse the Microsoft Search box by default.
    4. Click OK.

The search box will now disappear. However, disabling this option would only work on that application. If you open Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, you will need to do these same steps to disable the search box (if present) as well. Let me know if this works for you.

Guardian Angel, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

New computer need 365

1. New computer need 365 - Similar Threads - computer need 365

2. Conditions to need Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditions to need Office 365: Hi there!So I have used a Samsung tablet to write and due to it not being with Windows I needed to buy Office 365 to use Microsoft Office at all.But now I want to go for a Microsoft tablet but I don't know which one won't need Office 365 so I can use Microsoft office? I know...
  3. new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first?: new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-wont-accept-365-credentials-why-do-i/5243a7c8-72c6-4aa3-96a1-c012aeb6b7db
  4. new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first?: new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-wont-accept-365-credentials-why-do-i/5243a7c8-72c6-4aa3-96a1-c012aeb6b7db
  5. Need help moving outlook 365 to a new machine

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help moving outlook 365 to a new machine: Hi, I've been quite happily running Office 365 Outlook with several email accounts (addresses) on a box running Windows 10 Pro with all files on the local drive for some time. Nothing is in the cloud, which is the way I like it. I just built a new machine and would like to...
  6. Moving everything in Outlook 365 to a new computer

Moving everything in Outlook 365 to a new computer: I have Outlook as part of Microsoft 365 and plan to buy a new computer - clean install and start over with W10, and install Microsoft 365. I have 2 email addresses set up, have iCloud for Windows integrated, share all appointments and calendar items with my wife's account,...
  7. 365 on new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    365 on new computer: do i have 365 now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-on-new-computer/0b005209-256d-44c5-8bc7-47e994f730d0
  8. Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

Need to Install 365 on New Laptop: Recently I had to buy a new laptop (Windows 10, same as before). Im a Microsoft 365 subscriber and had the programs on my old laptop. I had my technician pull the old hard drive (containing not only data but programs as well) from my old laptop. To reload the 365 Office...
  9. New Computer - You will need new app.......ugh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Computer - You will need new app.......ugh: Hi Community, I am getting the "you will need a new app ms-wpc" message on a brand new computer. I am simply trying to download another browser other than MS Edge and Java afterwords. I have already tried: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest =...
  10. Upgraded to Ten, need a new computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded to Ten, need a new computer: I mainly use the Asus laptop for emails, surfing, and vids. Since loading Ten a few months ago I've found that the CD driver, my scanner, and much of my audio capabilities aren't recognized by Ten. Now I'm finding that emails, surfing, and vids are ALL I can do. 42002