Windows 10: New computer- PC Health Check says does not meet system requirements

Discus and support New computer- PC Health Check says does not meet system requirements in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have a new Dell Inspiron all in one computer. It has 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 384 MHz.When I run PC health check, it says does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dwells123, Oct 6, 2021.

1. dwells123 Win User

New computer- PC Health Check says does not meet system requirements

Have a new Dell Inspiron all in one computer. It has 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 384 MHz.When I run PC health check, it says does not meet system requirements due to processor clock speed:The processor speed needs to be 1 GHZ or faster. Clock speed: 0.4 GHzIt passes all of the other criteria.As shown above, this PC is supposed to be 2.40 GHz. I have checked to make sure everything is set to high performance.Anyone have any idea what is going on here???

:)

dwells123, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

1. New computer- PC Health Check says does not meet system requirements - Similar Threads - computer Health Check

2. Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???: Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-page-says-computer-doesnt-meet-minimum/845ded5f-aa51-4a37-a8e1-a8a1bac0ee8d
  3. Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???: Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-page-says-computer-doesnt-meet-minimum/845ded5f-aa51-4a37-a8e1-a8a1bac0ee8d
  4. Update page says computer doesn't meet minimum requirements - PC health check says it does???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  6. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  7. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  8. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  9. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  10. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...