Windows 10: New computer, please help

Discus and support New computer, please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jay Ar, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Jay Ar Win User

New computer, please help

am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things around the sides or top or bottom, HELP.

:)

Jay Ar, Mar 4, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2019
  4. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. New computer, please help - Similar Threads - computer please help

2. New compuer, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    New compuer, please help: am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things...
  3. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  4. My virtually bricked computer — please help

in Windows 10 Support
    My virtually bricked computer — please help: So, roughly 2.5 years ago, my Dell Inspiron n5050, which was on Windows 10 for about seven months, randomly incurred a Temporary Profile error, and I could not access my files. Fast forward to July of that same year, and I decided to use a YouTube video tutorial to try to...
  5. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!: NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad Hi All, I need help. My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly. And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update. In the mist of all the problems I got...
  6. 2 computers same acct...please help

in Windows 10 Support
    2 computers same acct...please help: Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in...
  7. new computer please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new computer please help: HI. How do I find my network DVR in Network and sharing center? 24806
  8. Computer sleeps ONLY in "safe mode" ... (NEW INFO - PLEASE HELP)

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer sleeps ONLY in "safe mode" ... (NEW INFO - PLEASE HELP): Hello. I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. My computer will not go to sleep at all unless it is in safe mode without networking (the monitor does sleep then). When I boot it into safe mode with networking, it will not go to sleep (the monitor will not...
  9. HELP! New computer install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! New computer install.: I recently built my own computer. The only thing I salvaged was the HDD. After installing windows 10, everything was working fine. But my fps while gaming was lower than it shouldve been. After trying a few things I decided to just reset the computer and re install...
  10. New Computer setup please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Computer setup please help: I hope you can help with this. I am setting up my new laptop and one of the software I installed is Cyberlink Power2Go. I use external burner, hence the laptop does not have optical drive. For this reason during startup of the computer, it is coming to say "No burner...