Windows 10: New computer, please help

Discus and support New computer, please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jay Ar, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Jay Ar Win User

New computer, please help

am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things around the sides or top or bottom, HELP.

:)

Jay Ar, Mar 4, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2019
  4. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. New computer, please help - Similar Threads - computer please help

2. new update computer now seems bricked please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new update computer now seems bricked please help: So I just the latest windows 11 up. The one that came out Tuesday. Now after it just restarted, I have nothing. I have no keyboard, mouse, no display the only thing that it is been doing is ALL of the fans are at high speed. When either pulling the plug or holding the power...
  3. new update computer now seems bricked please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new update computer now seems bricked please help: So I just the latest windows 11 up. The one that came out Tuesday. Now after it just restarted, I have nothing. I have no keyboard, mouse, no display the only thing that it is been doing is ALL of the fans are at high speed. When either pulling the plug or holding the power...
  4. New computer build keeps crashings, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer build keeps crashings, please help!: Below is a link to my last few dump files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10h6qKzQlFjHYcEsWxk8FTPH4mM8IQppV?usp=sharingBelow is my CPUZ Verificationhttps://valid.x86.fr/yfimqmHopefully I have provided enough information. Thanks...
  5. New computer build keeps crashings, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer build keeps crashings, please help!: Below is a link to my last few dump files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10h6qKzQlFjHYcEsWxk8FTPH4mM8IQppV?usp=sharingBelow is my CPUZ Verificationhttps://valid.x86.fr/yfimqmHopefully I have provided enough information. Thanks...
  6. BSOD on my new computer! Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on my new computer! Please help: If you know how to read dump files I will be forever in your debt and I could really use your help.Summary:I've just built this computer late August. I've built many PC's before this past year. I lately ran into my first BSOD, it was a watchdog report. I went into Event...
  7. New PC help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC help please.: Bought a friends PC off of him and everything was working fine. The moment I swapped out the old GPU for a new one (GEFORCE 1660 super). I have been constantly getting BSoD errors. I have cleaned installed windows around 6-7 times. Updated chipset drivers from amd and have...
  8. New compuer, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    New compuer, please help: am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things...
  9. new computer please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new computer please help: HI. How do I find my network DVR in Network and sharing center? 24806
  10. New Computer setup please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Computer setup please help: I hope you can help with this. I am setting up my new laptop and one of the software I installed is Cyberlink Power2Go. I use external burner, hence the laptop does not have optical drive. For this reason during startup of the computer, it is coming to say "No burner...