Windows 10: new computer please help

Discus and support new computer please help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI. How do I find my network DVR in Network and sharing center? 24806 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by peasant, Oct 1, 2015.

1. peasant Win User

new computer please help

HI. How do I find my network DVR in Network and sharing center?

:)

peasant, Oct 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, Oct 1, 2015
  4. linw Win User

new computer please help

dbl click the connection you want/Properties/Configure.

linw, Oct 1, 2015
  5. peasant Win User
    Thank you. But the connection I want is not there to double click

peasant, Oct 1, 2015
  6. peasant Win User
    My DVR is wired to my router, my PC is wired to my router and my router is wired to my adsl modem . and I am connected to the internet. The DVR is sending email to my mobile

peasant, Oct 1, 2015
  7. linw Win User
    I misunderstood what you were asking. I thought you were asking about the network driver.

What do you see when clicking 'Network' from File Explorer?

linw, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

new computer please help

1. new computer please help - Similar Threads - computer please help

2. new update computer now seems bricked please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new update computer now seems bricked please help: So I just the latest windows 11 up. The one that came out Tuesday. Now after it just restarted, I have nothing. I have no keyboard, mouse, no display the only thing that it is been doing is ALL of the fans are at high speed. When either pulling the plug or holding the power...
  3. new update computer now seems bricked please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new update computer now seems bricked please help: So I just the latest windows 11 up. The one that came out Tuesday. Now after it just restarted, I have nothing. I have no keyboard, mouse, no display the only thing that it is been doing is ALL of the fans are at high speed. When either pulling the plug or holding the power...
  4. New computer build keeps crashings, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer build keeps crashings, please help!: Below is a link to my last few dump files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10h6qKzQlFjHYcEsWxk8FTPH4mM8IQppV?usp=sharingBelow is my CPUZ Verificationhttps://valid.x86.fr/yfimqmHopefully I have provided enough information. Thanks...
  5. New computer build keeps crashings, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer build keeps crashings, please help!: Below is a link to my last few dump files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10h6qKzQlFjHYcEsWxk8FTPH4mM8IQppV?usp=sharingBelow is my CPUZ Verificationhttps://valid.x86.fr/yfimqmHopefully I have provided enough information. Thanks...
  6. BSOD on my new computer! Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on my new computer! Please help: If you know how to read dump files I will be forever in your debt and I could really use your help.Summary:I've just built this computer late August. I've built many PC's before this past year. I lately ran into my first BSOD, it was a watchdog report. I went into Event...
  7. New PC help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC help please.: Bought a friends PC off of him and everything was working fine. The moment I swapped out the old GPU for a new one (GEFORCE 1660 super). I have been constantly getting BSoD errors. I have cleaned installed windows around 6-7 times. Updated chipset drivers from amd and have...
  8. New computer, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    New computer, please help: am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things...
  9. New compuer, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    New compuer, please help: am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things...
  10. New Computer setup please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Computer setup please help: I hope you can help with this. I am setting up my new laptop and one of the software I installed is Cyberlink Power2Go. I use external burner, hence the laptop does not have optical drive. For this reason during startup of the computer, it is coming to say "No burner...