Windows 10: NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING

Discus and support NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my new computer install just shows spinning w/o any progress help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeithBrewster1, Jan 19, 2020.

1. NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING

my new computer install just shows spinning w/o any progress help

:)

KeithBrewster1, Jan 19, 2020

2. Cursor spinning

Hi Shashank,

For us to isolate your concern with your cursor spinning issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Spinning cursor

Hi triseilucifer,

For us to be able to assess the issue, kindly provide information and answers to these questions below:

1. Current version of your Windows 10 operating system
    2. Did you used to have any existing issues with your PC prior to restoring? Also, did you mean
      Restore Point or Reset PC?
    3. Full PC specification
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed so far?
    5. Screenshot of the desktop that shows the spinning circle

In the mean time, I would suggest performing Clean Boot and see if the issue persists. Get back to us with the outcome by replying to this thread so I will be notified.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Jan 19, 2020
  4. NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING

Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING

1. NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING - Similar Threads - COMPUTER SETUP SPINNING

2. Automating New Computer Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automating New Computer Setup: Hello,Is there a way to automate a new computer setup? I'm looking for more proof of concept and guidance on where to go so I can create a fully automated or as much as possible new computer setup. The new computer setup is meant to set each computer up the same way, with the...
  3. Automating New Computer Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automating New Computer Setup: Hello,Is there a way to automate a new computer setup? I'm looking for more proof of concept and guidance on where to go so I can create a fully automated or as much as possible new computer setup. The new computer setup is meant to set each computer up the same way, with the...
  4. Automating New Computer Setup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is my computer just spinning can’t get in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my computer just spinning can’t get in: Can’t get logged in just spinning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-just-spinning-cant-get-in/97d363f1-6966-46c2-a84a-2412fdc3a2e2
  6. New computer setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer setup: I bought my wife a laptop and to set it up, I used my microsoft login. This set me up as Administrator. To get her to use the computer, I created a local account with a pin. Now she is using the computer, everything on MY computer, email etc has her name. I tried loging in,...
  7. New computer setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer setup: I bought my wife a laptop and to set it up, I used my microsoft login. This set me up as Administrator. To get her to use the computer, I created a local account with a pin. Now she is using the computer, everything on MY computer, email etc has her name. I tried loging in,...
  8. New computer setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    New computer setup: My husband bought a new computer last week and set it up following all direction prompts. He was able to sign in and use the computer that evening. Since then it will not accept his login pin #, To reset that, he needed to sign into his Outlook account. It won't accept...
  9. Made a mistake in setup of new computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Made a mistake in setup of new computer: Hi! I just got a new computer and messed up the setup by using my son's info instead of my own. I want to be the administrator of the accounts on this computer I'm coming from a Mac so not sure if this means the same thing. I did a shift-restart hoping to reset Windows 10....
  10. New Computer setup please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Computer setup please help: I hope you can help with this. I am setting up my new laptop and one of the software I installed is Cyberlink Power2Go. I use external burner, hence the laptop does not have optical drive. For this reason during startup of the computer, it is coming to say "No burner...