Windows 10: New computer startup blues

Discus and support New computer startup blues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought a new HP Pavilion All-in-one computer. I have several issues. Let's take the easies one first: When I open "Control Panel" and click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Butchie#, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Butchie# Win User

New computer startup blues

I just bought a new HP Pavilion All-in-one computer. I have several issues. Let's take the easies one first:

When I open "Control Panel" and click 'view' I can't make any changes to it.

:)

Butchie#, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 11, 2019
  4. New computer startup blues

Stuck in startup screen with rotating blue circle

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are stuck on the blue screen with rotating circles upon startup.

If the above is true, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

If the above did not help, I suggest that you perform Startup Repair using Windows Media Creation Tool and check.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link:

Download Windows 10

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool).

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t see the message,
      you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.
    • Click, Advanced Options and then click on 'Startup Repair'.
    • After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

New computer startup blues

1. New computer startup blues - Similar Threads - computer startup blues

2. Blue Screens on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens on Startup: Specs:Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA507RMWindows 11 HomeAMD Ryzen 7 6800H16 gigs of ram, upgraded to 64 gigs, same 4800mhz speed DDR5Intel 512 gig SSDMEDIATEK WIFI 6Nvidia RTX 3060 laptop GPUI had this laptop for a little over a year now, and for the past 5-6 months everything was...
  3. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on startup: Hello, im expereincing an issue were uppon startup im having a blue screen.The issue is appearing every now and then, for example 4 times from 24/11 till now...i have the dump files......
  4. Blue screen problem on a new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen problem on a new computer: So I got factory refurbished HP Omen 25L PC and every time I boot it up and select a region, the computer runs into a blue screen, with VIDEO TDR FAILURE and atikmpag.sys and I have no idea what this means....
  5. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen on startup: After restoring my laptop and installing windows 10 (with several issues along the way) I manage to get to my home screen. However, on the next startup a blue screen appears with error 0xc000000e every single time. The only reliable way I have to access windows is by getting...
  6. Issues at Startup with New Computer

Issues at Startup with New Computer: Hi, I recently built a new pc for Christmas and it's working great aside from the fact that since Christmas, I've had problems at startup 3 times which is more than I'm comfortable with. This includes a BSOD due to a memory management error and an error which occurred today...
  7. Blue Screen on Startup

Blue Screen on Startup: Starting today, every time I try to boot my computer, I am getting the blue screen error code 0xc000021a. My computer hasn't been able to get past that screen at all....
  8. Reset Computer - New Startup Options?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset Computer - New Startup Options?: So I restarted my computer because everything was behaving a little slowly. When I was loading back in I got into a new start up type option as though I installed windows for the first time. I kind of went through it quickly as my friends where waiting for me to get into a...
  9. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle: 2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue screens”. My computer has been regularly blue screening and I have yet to find the reason as to why. My computer then went to...
  10. Computer used to blue screen, now no display on startup

Computer used to blue screen, now no display on startup: I've got a client's Acer Aspire M3xxx Desktop. Came with Windows 7, now it's running Windows 10. She said it's been blue screening for a while, and she finally had me take a look at it when it wouldn't put out any video at all when it boots up. It doesn't beep on POST but...