Windows 10: New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes

Discus and support New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; About a month ago I bought a brand new computer but I have been experiencing frequent crashes, usually when playing videos & music, but it has also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Foster_80, Nov 27, 2020.

1. New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes

About a month ago I bought a brand new computer but I have been experiencing frequent crashes, usually when playing videos & music, but it has also happened while the computer was idle. The most frequent message was IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I have updated all of my drivers and the BIOS for the motherboard but the problem persists. I scanned the RAM and hard drives for errors but nothing was found.

I have posted my most recent .dmp files and system configuration here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnE9pvYWRzAIbRoJHbX0tNmRyMo?e=j9q1FZ

I am running:

Windows 10 64 Bit

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 32GB Dual Channel @1064 MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE

Graphics: 2074MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super MSI

Audio: Realtek High Definition on motherboard

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Matthew Foster_80, Nov 27, 2020

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Nov 27, 2020
  3. dp343 Win User
    Computer frequently crashing/BSOD when playing FFXIV

Hi, I've been having some problems playing FFXIV with my computer. After playing for 10-15 minutes, the computer will crash with a BSOD, and each time it has listed different errors, although frequently the cause has been listed as either ntoskrnl.exe or
    ntkrnlmp.exe. The methods that I have tried are:

-Updated Windows and all drivers. Game still crashed after updates.

-Memtest86+. No corrupt memory indicated.

-sfc /scannow in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-chkdsk /r C: in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-Checked hardware temperatures. Temperatures nominal.

-Tried driver verifier. I found one program (ScpVBus.exe) that was listed as causing some of the crashes. I removed that but still receive crashes.

I'll post links to the mini dumps and my system configuration below. Thanks in advance for any posts or advice given.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJTHdObDNUcGtzdWs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJVVNaYUJLOWpQcHM

dp343, Nov 27, 2020
  4. New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes

Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes

1. New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes - Similar Threads - Computer Frequent BSOD

2. Frequent BSOD on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on new computer: Hello,My laptop of about 2 months has been having a lot of BSOD occurring. The screen would first freeze, and then the sound would suddenly stutter and loop on the same frameis that the right way to describe it, then proceed to a BSOD WITH A CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. The...
  3. Frequent BSOD on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD on new computer: Hello,My laptop of about 2 months has been having a lot of BSOD occurring. The screen would first freeze, and then the sound would suddenly stutter and loop on the same frameis that the right way to describe it, then proceed to a BSOD WITH A CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. The...
  4. Frequent BSOD and crashes

Frequent BSOD and crashes: Hi there,I have a PC I built about a year ago with 3080TI and Ryzen 5 5600X, MSI B550 Tomahawk mobo running on win 11. I am having a hard time with this PC. It will have multiple BSOD and crashes but I am unable to recreate the issue. Sometimes it will crash when I post and...
  5. Frequent BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD crashes: I'm having regular BSOD errors while gaming, specifically Overwatch. The game will run 10 to 15 minutes, then I'll get a BSOD with a variety of errors including irql_not_less_or_equal, bugcheck, etc. I have, so far as I know, updated all relevant drivers; I've done memory...
  6. My computer crashing frequently with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashing frequently with BSOD: I am using Lenovo Thinkpad E480 which comes with windows 10. now I upgraded to windows 11. Now my system is crashing with BSOD. I have installed all the latest updates and drivers. Still same issue....
  7. My computer crashing frequently with BSOD

My computer crashing frequently with BSOD: I am using Lenovo Thinkpad E480 which comes with windows 10. now I upgraded to windows 11. Now my system is crashing with BSOD. I have installed all the latest updates and drivers. Still same issue....
  8. New PC frequently crashing, usually with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC frequently crashing, usually with BSOD: I just bought a new Asus gaming PC a little over a month ago and since day one I've been getting frequent crashes. Usually, these crashes are accompanied by a blue screen error message, but not always. The crashes happen while doing anything from browsing the internet to...
  9. Frequent BSOD crashes

Frequent BSOD crashes: Hey guys, I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out why this computer keeps giving me the BSOD. I have updated all the drivers. I have reinstalled windows, I have been combing google trying to figure it out. when I check the event log i get: The computer has...
  10. My computer is frequently crashing to a BSOD

My computer is frequently crashing to a BSOD: When I open Reliability Monitor, it shows that "Windows stopped working". The error it gives in the technical details is: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef (0xffffd2871ac092c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000,...