Windows 10: New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate)

Discus and support New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last week I purchased a new computer pre-installed with Windows 10. After installing applications I needed (including an extra purchase of Office 365),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffreyMGeorge, Sep 4, 2018.

1. New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate)

Last week I purchased a new computer pre-installed with Windows 10. After installing applications I needed (including an extra purchase of Office 365), I set the system to my preferred power settings, which are to never turn off the monitors and never shut the system down, sleep, or hibernate. I set a screen saver to kick in after 5 minutes of idle time, but it doesn't activate even after hours. How do I get this working?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

:)

JeffreyMGeorge, Sep 4, 2018

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Sep 4, 2018
  3. SK_808 Win User
    Windows 10: Internet Explorer doesn´t start

Hello,

after Upgrade to Win 10 and a Reset of Windows (Clear Install) Internet Explorer doesn´t start. All Updates are installed. No changes in Internet options done so far.

A deinst an new inst via windows functions do not lead to new situation.

What else can I check?

Regards

SK

[moved to en-us forum]

SK_808, Sep 4, 2018
  4. New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate)

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate)

1. New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate) - Similar Threads - Computer OEM Screensaver

2. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  3. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  4. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. A new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows.

A new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows.: Hello everyone, I have a new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows. Tried all possible solutions with no luck. Need direct contact details to talk directly with the support. Thanks,...
  6. Windows 10 OEM activation on a new computer

Windows 10 OEM activation on a new computer: Hello. I have windows 10, a bought OEM licence. In settings under 'activation' it says 'is 'activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account.' So, will I be able to install & activate my windows 10 on a NEW computer? I was told I won't, but if I have it...
  7. Screensaver doesn't ever activate in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver doesn't ever activate in Windows 10: I know how to fix my problem, but I had to search a long time to find the solution. To see if you have my problem -- a program actively preventing sleep, open an elevated command prompt and run this command: powercfg -requests If you see any results, there is a good chance...
  8. activation win 10 in new computer

activation win 10 in new computer: Hi, I know my English is terrible, but... I have a one big problem: I participated in the testing of windows 10 and I got a free key from you (unfortunately I lost it), I worked earlier on the original windows 7 but on the new computer I can not install win 7 because as...
  9. New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate): Last week I purchased a new computer pre-installed with Windows 10. After installing applications I needed (including an extra purchase of Office 365), I set the system to my preferred power settings, which are to never turn off the monitors and never shut the system down,...
  10. Update on screensaver not functioning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Update on screensaver not functioning.: *Thumbs Hi all. Just wondering if there is an update to the screensaver not working in W10 v1803? Has Microsoft sorted it out yet? Cheers. 115190