Windows 10: New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace

Discus and support New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace Win 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DAVEJONES1639, Nov 22, 2020.

1. New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace

New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace Win 10?

:)

DAVEJONES1639, Nov 22, 2020
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Nov 22, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Win.10 won't boot after installing Win.7

Hi,

So i installed Win.10 via the UEFI and after installing Win.7 on Legacy Mode onto a different HDD i can't boot into Win.10 (I believe can only because Win.10 was installed via UEFI)

I tried installing the BCD Software but nope. I even tried to select my HDD but say Winload.exe error

Even tried going into the USB and try repairing but the same thing happens

rk3066, Nov 22, 2020
  4. GSDnet Win User

New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace

Networking computer with win 10 and win 7

I have three computers on a networked on the same switch. Two are running on Win 7 and one on Win 10. One of them is new and replaces an older Win 7 computer. All the PC's have the network discovery and sharing enabled. The Win 7 PC's are networked, but
    not the one with Win 10. Before I bought the new PC, all the computers were networked. I used Easy transfer to set up the new PC.

GSDnet, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace

1. New computer with Win 10 - How to install Win 7 with disk to replace - Similar Threads - computer install disk

2. How to replace a NEW WIN 11 install with win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to replace a NEW WIN 11 install with win 10 Pro: I retired from the corporate hamster wheel in April & the company as one of the gifts to me gave me a new laptop a gaming spec Nitro Acer & they installed a new win 11 for me. ***SO NOTE THIS IS NOT A ROLL BACK... but replace win 11 with win 10 Sorry for capitals but all the...
  3. How to replace a NEW WIN 11 install with win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to replace a NEW WIN 11 install with win 10 Pro: I retired from the corporate hamster wheel in April & the company as one of the gifts to me gave me a new laptop a gaming spec Nitro Acer & they installed a new win 11 for me. ***SO NOTE THIS IS NOT A ROLL BACK... but replace win 11 with win 10 Sorry for capitals but all the...
  4. update new instal win 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update new instal win 7: Having trouble getting win updates on Dell D620 32 bit, it sat for years and I decided to install new HD and loaded the win7 refurb disc and of course can't run update without the following error: code 80072EFE. Tried a few KB's: Windows6.1-KB3138612-x86,...
  5. update new instal win 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update new instal win 7: Having trouble getting win updates on Dell D620 32 bit, it sat for years and I decided to install new HD and loaded the win7 refurb disc and of course can't run update without the following error: code 80072EFE. Tried a few KB's: Windows6.1-KB3138612-x86,...
  6. After Win 10 installation on new disk, Win 7 gets stuck on Win splash screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win 10 installation on new disk, Win 7 gets stuck on Win splash screen: I had some issues trying to update Win 7 to 10 Pro. So I decided to disconnect the old hard drives, and do a fresh install on a new drive. That install went fine. I then reconnected the old drives, and told the PC to boot off of the Windows Boot manager for the drive...
  7. connect win 10 computer to win 7 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect win 10 computer to win 7 computer: Hello, I am trying to transfer files from my windows 7 computer to my windows 10 computer. I do not know why this is so difficult. I need to transfer the files before I upgrade to windows 10 on the win 7 computer, I am exhausted with all of the settings, this should be...
  8. Replacing bad Win 10 with new Win 10

Replacing bad Win 10 with new Win 10: Desktop PC has bad Win 10 (cannot update). Have purchased new Win 10 disc. Do I need to uninstall old Win 10 before installing new Win 10? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacing-bad-win-10-with-new-win-10/83452a86-11e1-4a05-a7e5-7bbb7450d7f5
  9. How to move Win 7 WLM files to new computer Win 10 emclient?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move Win 7 WLM files to new computer Win 10 emclient?: I surely can't be the only guy with this problem, but I have yet to get it solved. I have an old HP computer with Win 7 and Windows Live Mail on it. I have a new Lenovo with Win 10 on it. I'd like to use emclient on the new one. When I just copied all the WLM files and...
  10. Best to Upgrade Win 7 or a new installation of Win 10 Pro?

Best to Upgrade Win 7 or a new installation of Win 10 Pro?: I did pass on the free upgrade to Win 10 last year or so. But now feel it might be best to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10. At this point in time I would like to do 3 computers. And 2 others after the first of the year. Each has Win 7 Pro (64 bit). Also after reading a lot of...