Windows 10: New Computer with Windows 10 Pro. BSOD while booting and normal usage

Discus and support New Computer with Windows 10 Pro. BSOD while booting and normal usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, this is my first thread in a forum, excuse me if i violte any Terms... So i built up my new pc with: CPU:i7 7700k RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donezo, May 6, 2017.

1. donezo Win User

New Computer with Windows 10 Pro. BSOD while booting and normal usage

Hello,
    this is my first thread in a forum, excuse me if i violte any Terms...
    So i built up my new pc with:
    CPU:i7 7700k
    RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX
    SSD: Samsung Evo 960
    GPU: GTX 1060
    Motherbard: MSI z270 gaming Pro Carbon

The Hardware was checked by Mindfactory.de and they replaced the Motherboard.
    I then built up my new PC and installed Windows 10 pro. During the Installation the BSOD already occured, but somehow i managed to install the OS. Latest Drivers were installed with Driver Booster 4 and i also tried to deactivate different Drivers.
    Thank you in advance
    List of errors i get:
    NTFS.sys
    wimfsf.sys
    page fault in non paged are
    Kernel security check failure
    kmode exception not handled
    attempted execute of noexecute memory

:)

donezo, May 6, 2017

2. BSOD with error code: oxc 0000021a

New computer build with Win 10 Pro (64bit).

Everything appeared to install correctly. But after power-up and logon, then I am getting BSOD with the above error code. Sometimes it is only a few minutes since starting, sometime it is and hour or more. Usually while surfing the net, but occasionally
    during game play.

Once it begins the screen freezes, the mouse can move but not click, also the ctl alt del will not work. If I sit for a minute or two the the freeze screen becomes the BSOD with the error code: oxc 0000021a.

If I wait a minute or two the BSOD then says it will re-start, and shows the banner page with the bios and boot menu options.

If I select either the bios or boot menu it then shows that the computer does not see the 500GB SSD boot drive at all. if I do not go to the bios or boot menu then apparently it tries to load the system and comes up with the error code of "no boot system
    found"

If I do not wait for the error codes or the new banner screen and just do a hard stop and then a new power up, the computer starts normally. and can see the SSD OS drive no problem.

How can I fix this problem? It has been doing this since the first install before any other software or drivers were loaded.

Thanks for any and all help,

Grumpy

LarryBeck1, May 6, 2017
  3. Office 2016 programs slow to start after updating to Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 from Version 1703

Everything you do on the entire computer will be unusually slow following the 1709 Update. It will take a while to return to normal. Check out this page for an explanation:

PSA: Windows 10 High CPU Usage

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], May 6, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello *Smile

Several of the crash dump files suggest memory corruption. For this reason I would suggest you start with a memory test.

New Computer with Windows 10 Pro. BSOD while booting and normal usage [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove one of the sticks and test the remaining stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.

philc43, May 7, 2017
  5. donezo Win User
    RAM was checked by me and myndfactory. Had 0 errors....

donezo, May 7, 2017
  6. donezo Win User
    RAM was checked by me and myndfactory. Had 0 errors

donezo, May 7, 2017
  7. did u run Memtest+ V5.01 with at least 8 passes?

BSODHunter, May 8, 2017
  8. donezo Win User

Yess. Nothing found... i also tried using both solo, but still the same result...

donezo, May 8, 2017
  9. then your RAM should be ok. I think the tech store (mindfactory) did this right too, its an serios company, they should know what they do.

Sorry philc for breaking in but I found a little thing in one of the dumps:
    Code: 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (7.05.2017 10:20:28) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption dump_secnvme.sys [4.08.2016] PROCESS: OneDriveSetup.exe Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS[/quote] Code: Name Samsung NVMe Controller Hersteller Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd Status OK PNP-Gerätekennung PCI\VEN_144D&DEV_A804&SUBSYS_A801144D&REV_00\4&1A51BA9C&0&00D8 Speicheradresse 0xDF200000-0xDF2FFFFF IRQ-Kanal IRQ 4294967293 IRQ-Kanal IRQ 4294967292 IRQ-Kanal IRQ 4294967291 IRQ-Kanal IRQ 4294967290 IRQ-Kanal IRQ 4294967289 IRQ-Kanal IRQ 4294967288 IRQ-Kanal IRQ 4294967287 IRQ-Kanal IRQ 4294967286 Treiber c:\windows\system32\drivers\secnvme.sys (2.4.7.0, 80,21 KB (82.136 Bytes), 07.05.2017 01:48)[/quote]
    Maybe theres a problem with your Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB or the associated NVMe driver.

Please install the newest Samsung NVMe driver from here:
    Tool & Software | Download | Samsung V-NAND SSD

Please also install the newest version of Samsung Magician Software and check if there are firmware update for the SSD available.

BSODHunter, May 8, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    @BSODHunter thanks for checking back through the dumps, I had not had time to do this since the OP had ruled out RAM errors. Good find!

philc43, May 8, 2017
  11. donezo Win User
    Installed the newest nvme driver, but it doesnt solve my problem.... tried it also with a different ssd and had the same results.

donezo, May 9, 2017
  12. U switched to another SSD in the same computer on the same SATA Port with same SATA cable and clean installed an fresh windows 10?

BSODHunter, May 9, 2017
  13. donezo Win User

No it wasnt a m2 ssd. It was a samsung 850 pro. I installed a fresh windows 10 version but had the same errors again...

donezo, May 9, 2017
  14. ok, and actually its running on the normal SSD? Or did u allready switch back to m2?

BSODHunter, May 9, 2017
  15. donezo Win User
    Switched back to the m2 ssd.

donezo, May 9, 2017
Thema:

1. New Computer with Windows 10 Pro. BSOD while booting and normal usage - Similar Threads - Computer Pro BSOD

2. BSOD on boot - New computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on boot - New computer: Hi All,I received a BSOD on my new-ish computer, purchased late last year. The system is pre-selected by me and built by the distributor so there shouldn't be any issues with the hardware. System has traveled on a plane recently, but I think it was secure enough to not damage...
  3. BSOD on boot - New computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on boot - New computer: Hi All,I received a BSOD on my new-ish computer, purchased late last year. The system is pre-selected by me and built by the distributor so there shouldn't be any issues with the hardware. System has traveled on a plane recently, but I think it was secure enough to not damage...
  4. BSOD on boot - New computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD on Win10 while normal usage

BSOD on Win10 while normal usage: Hello, For some time now my Windows 10 has crashed at random times, increasingly often. I don't recall having an update of the system or installing any drivers recently. BSOD happens at random, with different applications running or sometimes even right after starting my...
  6. New gpu, fine in safemode, bsod on normal boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New gpu, fine in safemode, bsod on normal boot: I installed a radeon r9 200 series gpu into what was an hp pavilion p6110f, I've upgraded cpu to a core 2 quad q9650, maxed out ram, and my psus is a 550w. Trying to boot normally I get a bsod with a device caught in driver thread message, HOWEVER booting into safemode it...
  7. BSOD and unable to boot normally to Windows 10

BSOD and unable to boot normally to Windows 10: Hello, I have recently run into some critical issues with my PC. I did also recently try overclocking my CPU and ran Intel burn tests and each time it said it was stable. A few days ago I started getting BSOD with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. Here is the dump from one...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD while using computer normally

Windows 10 BSOD while using computer normally: Hello, I got a BSOD with the stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the "what failed" NETIO.SYS. This happened while I was watching a youtube video; the video suddenly stuttered hard and half a second later the BSOD shows up. Here's a link to the onedrive folder with...
  9. BSOD while normal usage of laptop. Forced quit firefox recently

BSOD while normal usage of laptop. Forced quit firefox recently: Hi, I faced a one time BSOD today morning in my Laptop with error code dpc_watchdog_violation. i forced quit firefox like 10 mins before BSOD occuring. I have added the attachment hereSREEJA-09-07-2018_121045_44.zip 113714
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe while normally using computer

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe while normally using computer: Hello, I have a gnarly issue with a clean install of Windows 10 enterprise on a new computer. A preview of the mini dump you have here Capture.JPG - Google Drive I did the steps for a complete data collection about it here. Attachment 110542 Any kind of help will be...