Windows 10: New computer won't connect

Discus and support New computer won't connect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just bought a new computer and is not connecting to my home network, even worst the WiFi option that usually appears on network & settings is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alzzira2, Jan 17, 2020.

1. New computer won't connect

I just bought a new computer and is not connecting to my home network, even worst the WiFi option that usually appears on network & settings is not even there. The only one that appears is the flight mode and I can't even click on that. When I go to settings WiFi doesn't appear anywhere and when I runthe Windows troubleshoot it tells me to connect to an Ethernet cable (wich I already did and doesn't work either).

Because it's a new computer I dont want to be too adventurous and fucked it up already so any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Alzzira2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Alzzira2, Jan 17, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

New computer won't connect [​IMG]

3. 6020 won`t connect through Irda

The problem was with my Irda adapter. I got a new one and I am able to connect with Nokia 6020. But still I can`t connect with Nokia 6600. I`ve tried to set different connection speeds but still nothing. The PCSuite finds that there is a Nokia 6600 present
    but it won`t connect with it. Any ideas of how to solve it?

ilozen---01, Jan 17, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

New computer won't connect

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

New computer won't connect [​IMG]

Thema:

New computer won't connect

1. New computer won't connect - Similar Threads - computer won't connect

2. New computer won't connect to old printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer won't connect to old printer: Hi,Putting together a new computer that is running Windows 11 home not in S mode. I have an old, dependable cheap-to-run printer HP LaserJet 2200d which I know functions fine. I manually loaded the printer into the new computer. While it adds it to the printer list, it has...
  3. New computer won't connect to old printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer won't connect to old printer: Hi,Putting together a new computer that is running Windows 11 home not in S mode. I have an old, dependable cheap-to-run printer HP LaserJet 2200d which I know functions fine. I manually loaded the printer into the new computer. While it adds it to the printer list, it has...
  4. New device won't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New device won't connect: I purchased a new MP3 player from Amazon. I thought I could just copy my MP3 files onto it. Such was not the case.When I plugged it into my laptop Windows 10, it showed a folder called MP4. However, I am not able to copy any files into my new device. It gives a message The...
  5. New device won't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New device won't connect: I purchased a new MP3 player from Amazon. I thought I could just copy my MP3 files onto it. Such was not the case.When I plugged it into my laptop Windows 10, it showed a folder called MP4. However, I am not able to copy any files into my new device. It gives a message The...
  6. New device won't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet

New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet: My new Dell "sees" the printer but says it can't find the driver. However it scans just fine from the same machine. I don't know how to get it to "find" the driver. Every other computer/Ipad/Iphone prints just fine and I never had to do anything except get them on the same...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer

Bluetooth Speaker Won't connect to my new computer: Just bought a Lenovo ThinkPad and my JBL Clip2 Bluetooth Speaker won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-wont-connect-to-my-new-computer/d42b3fa6-f246-4138-97ca-5869914ba75d
  9. bluetooth won't connect new device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth won't connect new device: Bluetooth not working and not recognising a new device - fitbit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-wont-connect-new-device/0f17b363-a9e0-4c2b-9cb8-df7c78660ae9
  10. My new mouse won't connect

My new mouse won't connect: I just bought an iHome neon mouse, but it won't seem to work. It says it's Windows compatible, so I don't know why it's having so much trouble working. I don't know if it's the wrong driver that was installed or if it's outdated for windows 10. Can anyone here help? 63236