Windows 10: New context menu at desktop missing options

Discus and support New context menu at desktop missing options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; right click desktop context menu New is missing options.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WaseemUmrani, Dec 24, 2021.

1. New context menu at desktop missing options

right click desktop context menu New is missing options.

:)

WaseemUmrani, Dec 24, 2021

2. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option

***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***

MarkWilliston, Dec 24, 2021
  3. PeteCursi Win User
    context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

PeteCursi, Dec 24, 2021
  4. New context menu at desktop missing options

change the right click "new" context menu options

How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list
    of totally useless (to me) choices for a new Microsoft word document or data base document or a number of other Microsoft apps that I do not have or use. How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Thank you

dubiousbanks, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

New context menu at desktop missing options

1. New context menu at desktop missing options - Similar Threads - context menu desktop

2. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  3. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  4. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  5. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  6. New context menu at desktop missing options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New context menu at desktop missing options: right click desktop context menu New is missing options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-context-menu-at-desktop-missing-options/962bad6a-a3b9-4c2a-bef3-2517df5b7e8e
  7. New context menu at desktop missing options

in Windows 10 Customization
    New context menu at desktop missing options: right click desktop context menu New is missing options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-context-menu-at-desktop-missing-options/962bad6a-a3b9-4c2a-bef3-2517df5b7e8e
  8. Windows 10 Context Menu Missing New -> New Folder Option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Context Menu Missing New -> New Folder Option: My context menu New -> New Folder option is missing along with a bunch of other standard options like Text Files. https://i.imgur.com/p74OMj0.png I googled and tried a bunch of solutions online and the only solution I got was to add New to...
  9. context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option: context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu-is-missing-the-open-option/0d7c340c-17ef-4b71-893c-e6da8327f7e2
  10. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).: When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option ***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***...