Windows 10: New controls for how you share albums in Google Photos

Discus and support New controls for how you share albums in Google Photos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; While sheltering in place, I’ve been using Google Photos to share snapshots of my daughter with our family, so we can stay connected when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 19, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New controls for how you share albums in Google Photos

Source: New controls for how you share albums in Google Photos

:)

Brink, May 19, 2020
  2. Paul_250 Win User

Can't find source photos for a shared album on Google Photos

I few months ago I uploaded photos to an album in my Google Photos account (on my PC Windows 10), then shared that album. I tried going back into that album today and could not find either the photos or the album. However, I can still view the photos
    via the shared link created several months ago. What happened to my photos and how do I access them so I can edit the album?

Paul_250, May 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Photo app. How to send or share Albums to Facebook?

Just started playing with Photos app Wndows 10.

Learned how to make my own albums and choose cover page and title the album.

Want to share, or send, to Facebook.

Already know how to make albums on Facebook.

Thought, perhaps wrongly, I could make albums in Photo app

Then send or share to FB.

When I try to share a single photo from Photo App, there's a "share" button on the task bar

Click that, it says, get an app from the store

Went through those steps to choose a FB app, closed, shut down, restarted.

Still not able to share from Photo App.

Suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Karuna Jai, May 19, 2020
  4. vkuutila Win User

Organizing photo albums on http://share.ovi.com/

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

vkuutila, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. New controls for how you share albums in Google Photos - Similar Threads - controls share albums

2. Ho do you delete a photo when you are creating a new album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ho do you delete a photo when you are creating a new album: I am new to windows 10 photo app after accumulating over 1000 photos and need to delete many photos as I have to through them all as I select the photos I need for my first album. Then i will try to dele more as a review the remaking photos. Question #2: If I have duplicate...
  3. Sharing Photo Album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Photo Album: I would like to send an album from Photos to someone so they can download the photos and create a photobook, mixing them with pictures they already have. Is this possible?. Please help! This is for an 88th birthday present....
  4. Transfer albums and photos to new computer?

Transfer albums and photos to new computer?: If I organize all my photos and videos in the Microsoft Photos app on my pc, then get a new pc...what happens to all my files? Do I then have to reorganize all my photos and videos again? Or is there a way to transfer all the albums and such as they are to the new pc?...
  5. Sharing photo albums

Sharing photo albums: I am using microsoft photos on my pc and would like to share the albums I've worked on with my icloud drive, but I'm not sure how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-photo-albums/b64e0185-64e1-438c-bcc5-0058bf0878ad
  6. Can't find source photos for a shared album on Google Photos

Can't find source photos for a shared album on Google Photos: I few months ago I uploaded photos to an album in my Google Photos account (on my PC Windows 10), then shared that album. I tried going back into that album today and could not find either the photos or the album. However, I can still view the photos via the shared link...
  7. photo album

photo album: i scan photos, save them, then can't find them again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album/3b68fd48-22d8-4682-81ab-4ca8afee7100"
  8. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34
  9. How to create a photo album

How to create a photo album: Create an album by opening 'Photos', select 'Create > Album'. Select the pictures you want to include, then select 'Create'. For more info click here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/tips/home/photo-basics#createalbumphotos [ATTACH]...
  10. Photo App Album sharing

Photo App Album sharing: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803. I want to share an Album, using the Photo App.: 1) I click on "Share Album"; 2) I click on "copy a link"; 3) I get the answer "Link copied to clipboard" QUESTION: where/how do I find the "clipboard"on a Windows 10,...