Windows 10: New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android

Discus and support New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yammer mobile iOS and Android apps keep you connected from anywhere - driving employee engagement and participation across the entire company. Earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...le/ba-p/844276

:)

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...le/ba-p/779388

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...s-and-yammer-a

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

Source: Power and simplicity: new Outlook mobile design helps you get things done faster - Microsoft 365 Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android - Similar Threads - conversation experience Yammer

2. New improved scan experience in Microsoft Lens for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New improved scan experience in Microsoft Lens for Android and iOS: Recommended by Wirecutter as one of the best mobile scanning apps in 2020, we're taking the next step in our evolution by changing our name and logo from Office Lens to Microsoft Lens and adding some dynamic new features. Along with the new identity, we are bringing...
  3. New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    New Year, new experiences rolling out for Yammer: Happy 2021! The Yammer team has been busy over the past several weeks and we wanted to take a moment to share some updates on previously announced features and experiences that are in the process of rolling out. Share to Yammer from SharePoint Soon, you’ll be...
  4. New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android and iOS: Last month Chris Novak, Head of Xbox Research and Design, shared our vision of a unified Xbox experience across devices that puts gamers at the center, enabling them to stay connected to their games, friends and communities, which will come to fruition with the release of...
  5. Twitter releases new conversation settings for iOS, Android, and web

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter releases new conversation settings for iOS, Android, and web: Since your Tweet = your space, we've been testing new settings to give people more control over the conversations they start. Sometimes people are more comfortable talking about what's happening when they can choose who can reply. We’ve seen people use these...
  6. New Microsoft Teams features out in mobile preview on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams features out in mobile preview on iOS and Android: [ATTACH] I work in tech. I am a mother. I am a manager. I am a wife. I am a colleague. I am a sister. I am a friend. I am an ally. Like you, I am many things. The reality of today is that we ALL are many things at once. Since Covid-19, my daily journey of managing,...
  7. New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS: A few months ago, we introduced a new mobile app called Office—a whole new experience designed to be your go-to app for getting work done on a mobile device. It combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint into a single app and introduces new capabilities that enable you...
  8. New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile: Today, people are increasingly on the go, spending less time in front of big screens and finding small pockets of time to glance at their phones to stay on top of their day. Recently, we launched a number of calendar updates in Outlook for iOS and Android that will help you...
  9. New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer's mission is to “empower and connect every person across an organization to maximize their impact.” We want to bring this experience to our users wherever they are, so we're working to create a full-featured mobile app with a sleek user experience. Here are some of the...
  10. New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android: Today, we’re rolling out exciting updates to Outlook for iOS with recognizable avatars and optimized swipe and scroll usability that reflects the continuation of our design-driven journey and helps you connect, organize, and get things done. We’ve been meticulously tailoring...