Windows 10: New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?

Discus and support New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices? in Cortana to solve the problem; I know there's the new Cortana app that's currently in beta and it's going to be released either in the fall update or the next update in the first... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ThomasHuffman1, Sep 10, 2019.

1. New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?

I know there's the new Cortana app that's currently in beta and it's going to be released either in the fall update or the next update in the first half of 2020, but I have some questions regarding it, mainly compatibility issues I see happening with it's release. Right now Cortana is built into windows 10 and works with all devices and it all carries over with no real syncing issues (including the IOS and Android apps). But the new app looks more like the IOS and Android apps, and it's a major change that she's a separate app now. So will older versions of Cortana on Windows 10 still sync properly and work? Like PCs still running 1903 or older, Xbox One, and Windows 10 Mobile? If not, would staying with 1903 until Cortana's bugs get ironed out be fine, or would that cause syncing issues with the IOS and Android versions? Which for me would mean a useless Cortana, that I would no longer find helpful.

:)

ThomasHuffman1, Sep 10, 2019

2. Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Cortana version 3.1.3 for iOS - January 16

Source: Cortana on the App Store

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?

Cortana not compatible with my android device.

Hi,

One reason why Cortana is not compatible on your phone is the availability of Cortana itself in your location. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we need additional information:

• Where are you downloading Cortana? Is it from Microsoft Store?
    • Is your device capable of voice commands?

We'll wait for your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?

1. New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices? - Similar Threads - Cortana App compatibility

2. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Are there any Tracker bracelets compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-compatibility/f5527c9e-4a8e-48b2-89ad-5e6defdcf592
  3. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Are there any Tracker bracelets compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-compatibility/f5527c9e-4a8e-48b2-89ad-5e6defdcf592
  4. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App Not Compatible With Device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Not Compatible With Device.: Since I am using this computer at the moment I am trying to install apps on it but since this computer never got any updates (everytime this one is supposed to get an update there is a space related issue) but I get 'app is not compatible with this device'. 165083
  6. New device will not sync with others

in Windows 10 Customization
    New device will not sync with others: My new device is showing " Sync in not available for your account. contact systems administrator to resolve" but i am the administrator and the devices are all mine what can the problem be?...
  7. New cortana app automatically triggering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New cortana app automatically triggering: The cortana app in the latest version of my windows 10 home is been randomly opening . Is that a common cause among everyone ? submitted by /u/mohitmojito [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihbgmo/new_cortana_app_automatically_triggering/
  8. Microsoft Store This App is not compatible with this device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store This App is not compatible with this device: Ok so I get "This App is not compatible with this device" with every single app that is in the store. Problem is thought it was just the device I was using until I tried with another device. Device one. hp pavilion dv running windows 10 home, V1511 OS build 10586.0...
  9. Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

in Cortana
    Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?: Greetings All, Not in settings however, that is how I got to where I'm at. It started in I guess you could say still is in Settings. Using my HP Windows 10 Laptop, I went to Settings > Cortana > Permissions > IN BLUE TEXT: Change what Cortana knows about me in the cloud >...
  10. This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app is not compatible with this device 'MY DELL': My device DELL G3 5390 purchase date 3 November 2019 I want to download the application MY DELL from the store gives me this application is not compatible with this device and it is the requirements of the application to be the dell device of the Series G or Inspiron and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. compatibility for new Cortana app