Windows 10: New cortana app automatically triggering

Discus and support New cortana app automatically triggering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The cortana app in the latest version of my windows 10 home is been randomly opening . Is that a common cause among everyone ? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mohitmojito, Aug 26, 2020.

1. New cortana app automatically triggering

The cortana app in the latest version of my windows 10 home is been randomly opening . Is that a common cause among everyone ?

submitted by /u/mohitmojito
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mohitmojito, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Cortana version 3.1.3 for iOS - January 16

Source: Cortana on the App Store

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Cortana version 3.1.3 for iOS - January 16

Source: Cortana on the App Store

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  4. New cortana app automatically triggering

Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

New cortana app automatically triggering

1. New cortana app automatically triggering - Similar Threads - cortana app automatically

2. Ctrl key automatically triggers in external keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl key automatically triggers in external keyboard.: I have a strange bug with the keyboard, the ctrl key gets triggered automatically, this is how it started I bought this keyboard a month back 10 to 20 minutes into using the keyboard the control key gets triggered and I made sure this is not the key boards fault per se. I...
  3. Ctrl key automatically triggers in external keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl key automatically triggers in external keyboard.: I have a strange bug with the keyboard, the ctrl key gets triggered automatically, this is how it started I bought this keyboard a month back 10 to 20 minutes into using the keyboard the control key gets triggered and I made sure this is not the key boards fault per se. I...
  4. Cortana randomly triggers without command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana randomly triggers without command: Hello,Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 on release back in October, Cortana has randomly come up while I'm using my computer without command. When Cortana pops up, it reduces the volume of whatever I'm doing so it makes meetings hard. I also find it weird because Cortana is...
  5. Cortana randomly triggers without command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana randomly triggers without command: Hello,Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 on release back in October, Cortana has randomly come up while I'm using my computer without command. When Cortana pops up, it reduces the volume of whatever I'm doing so it makes meetings hard. I also find it weird because Cortana is...
  6. Cortana - Training and Inadvertent Triggering

in Cortana
    Cortana - Training and Inadvertent Triggering: Up until recently, there used to be a setting within Cortana wherein you could train it with your voice. That no longer seems to exist. Concurrently, I find that Cortana is frequently falsely triggered with sounds it hears from other sources for example, newscasts. I am...
  7. Cortana is opening automatically

in Cortana
    Cortana is opening automatically: hi there, i have an windows 10 20h2 home os. laptop the problem is the cortana app is opening automatically without clicking on it or not even move the mouse near it but also it opening automatically i don't know why ? pls help ....
  8. Cortana - Training and Inadvertent Triggering

in Cortana
    Cortana - Training and Inadvertent Triggering: Up until recently, there used to be a setting within Cortana wherein you could train it with your voice. That no longer seems to exist. Concurrently, I find that Cortana is frequently falsely triggered with sounds it hears from other sources for example, newscasts. Tech...
  9. Windows Key Trigger Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Key Trigger Automatically: It often happens that while gaming or programming or doing something else that the windows start menu opens without triggering the windows key and minimizing the other app I'm using. Please help me. I have this bug since 2/3 month now and it's really annoying. I'm using a...
  10. New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?

in Cortana
    New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?: I know there's the new Cortana app that's currently in beta and it's going to be released either in the fall update or the next update in the first half of 2020, but I have some questions regarding it, mainly compatibility issues I see happening with it's release. Right now...