Windows 10: New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History?

Discus and support New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but the key is nowhere to be found in my account's order history. Searching "All Available" for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Le Bad Kid, Mar 26, 2021.

1. New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History?

I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but the key is nowhere to be found in my account's order history. Searching "All Available" for the timeframe filter only shows purchases from earlier this year, yet I've actively used this Microsoft account for over seven years. There doesn't appear to be any record of my purchase for the Windows activate troubleshooter either. My key was used from at least 2016 until an five hours ago when I upgraded my core PC hardware.

I know I own the key as I've upgraded the same three core components CPU, mobo, RAM once before. I was able to find the key from my order history just fine.

: :

:)

Le Bad Kid, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Amol S. Win User

Changing my MOBO and CPU a

You will have to buy windows license if you change the motherboard, unless you made the computer originally in the first place, or bought a license key.

Amol S., Mar 26, 2021
  3. Changing my MOBO and CPU a

I'm doing PC upgrades and changes entirely for my new mini-itx build.

I'm not sure about how the process would work, but what are the appropriate steps I need to undertake before making my changes?

• My personal data and files are backed up to my Onedrive, and have nothing to lose in terms of data.
    • I have an additional copy of Windows 10 (but would prefer not to use it in-case I do another PC build).
    • My MOBO and CPU upgrades are polar opposites of my current hardware:
      • OLD HARDWARE
        • Intel i5 6500
        • AsRock Killer MOBO
      • New Hardware
        • AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
        • Asus Strix X-470
    This is my first time doing a particular change so guiding steps would be greatly appreciated! Things like how to wipe my hard-drive and reinstall Windows, etc.

Chris Anguiano, Mar 26, 2021
  4. PatKing2 Win User

New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History?

Product Key not on Order Page

I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to

Go to Order history, find ,
    and then select Product key/Install

I looked at the order summary and detail on Order History. There was no Product Key. Much appreciate some help.

PatKing2, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History?

1. New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History? - Similar Threads - CPU Mobo Pro

2. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  3. Windows key is missing in orders history.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows key is missing in orders history.: I always used my account order history to get a Windows key that I bought previously. There was a link/button called "install", which showed me the key of the product. But now I'm unable to find it. How can I get product key of the Windows I bought? I didn't save any emails...
  4. Windows key is missing in orders history.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key is missing in orders history.: I always used my account order history to get a Windows key that I bought previously. There was a link/button called "install", which showed me the key of the product. But now I'm unable to find it. How can I get product key of the Windows I bought? I didn't save any emails...
  5. Windows key is missing in orders history.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. No product key on order history Window 10 pro

No product key on order history Window 10 pro: For my previous purchase like windows 10 home, under the order details, there is a link to view product key/install, but this case was not, now i cant install this copy of Windows, anyone please help....
  7. Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email

Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 from the windows media creation tool. The laptop had an OEM Windows 10 Home key on the bios, but I had purchased a Pro license and upgraded from the Window store. I had to reinstall the OS in order to opt out of the Windows Insider program,...
  8. Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key

Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key: According to MS store I have a Windows 10 Pro purchase, but I can't find its key. It was purchased in November of 2015 and Windows is asking my to reenter my key for activation, but this purchase lacks one. Order #: 69ef46f8-0c0a-4071-b2c2-b5dd1631135a...
  9. Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history: Product Key for Windows 10 can't be found through digital in order history. Links are broken for any details to onestore. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-digital-key-for-windows-10-pro-in/8e41db67-87cb-4ab5-bfbe-19710fc3832d
  10. Windows key deactivated, after new mobo and cpu.

Windows key deactivated, after new mobo and cpu.: I get this message to activate windows but when I do it says that I "don't have a valid digital license or product key" error code 0x803f7001 70209