Windows 10: New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology

Discus and support New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; That should sprout some roots in IT community but I'm not sure if it wood. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, May 27, 2015.

1. CountMike New Member

New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology

That should sprout some roots in IT community but I'm not sure if it wood.

CountMike, May 28, 2015

2. The first poor sap that gets one of these... I really think this is a rootless tech and seems pretty shady. They might be barking up the wrong tree on this. I'm stumped.

Anyway, Yew guys are just too punny today. I think I shall lumber off because I'm bushed.

Compusmurf, May 28, 2015
  3. Not sure. *Smile I just hope its bark is not worse than its byte. *Smile

MilesAhead, May 28, 2015
  4. New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology

Once we start it is tough to stem the tide of these puns. Also one should be careful and not place the unit too close to the printer. The machine may print itself out. *Smile

MilesAhead, May 28, 2015
  5. You guys are just being knotty.

alphanumeric, May 28, 2015
  6. We're just trying to spruce up this thread a bit. Hmm, I wonder if the CPUs will have heuristic branch prediction optimizations? *Smile

MilesAhead, May 28, 2015
  7. As long as they thoroughly tested to eliminate dead wood I'm OK with it.

alphanumeric, May 28, 2015
  8. New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology

I saw that coming. I guess I axed for it. This thread is so full of face palms. But I guess that is what makes it so poplar.

I shall log out now.

Time to pick up another member of my family tree. (Granddaughter)
    You all have a good weekend.

Compusmurf, May 28, 2015
  9. tinmar49 Win User
    Just avoid overclocking, the fire risk is too great

tinmar49, May 29, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Now that was bad*chuckle Is it small enough to fit in a Palm?

Cliff S, May 29, 2015
  11. I'm not sure I approve the timber of your reply. But in any case the PC should be solar powered via photosynthesis. Also the GPU has chlorophyll as well as flood fill. *Smile

MilesAhead, May 29, 2015
  12. Watch out for traffic jams. If it comes to the worst the machine may be recycled as toothpicks. Have a good one. *Smile

MilesAhead, May 29, 2015
  13. New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology

I hear it is optimized for the brute force approach. It beats problems to a pulp. *Smile

MilesAhead, May 29, 2015
  14. Cliff S New Member
    Miles, my NAND cells are to large, could you please pass the sand NAND paper?

Cliff S, May 29, 2015
  15. You guys are just a bunch of saps. *Tongue

alphanumeric, May 29, 2015
Thema:

New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology

1. New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology - Similar Threads - CPUs made wood

2. In which technology Paint is made?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In which technology Paint is made?: I'm a Paint fan. I love this piece of software, especially the new Windows 11 look. I am also a programmer, and I'm wondering in which technology Paint is made. Does anybody have information on this topic? I heard that it was developed using some .NET technology, but that is...
  3. In which technology Paint is made?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In which technology Paint is made?: I'm a Paint fan. I love this piece of software, especially the new Windows 11 look. I am also a programmer, and I'm wondering in which technology Paint is made. Does anybody have information on this topic? I heard that it was developed using some .NET technology, but that is...
  4. Is a 375 Cycle battery healthier?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is a 375 Cycle battery healthier?: Hi!I checked my battery report using cmd. It shows 375 battery cycles. Is a 375 Cycle battery healthier? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-375-cycle-battery-healthier/00d07590-62d0-48db-9d4d-758531c0e44f
  5. Is 375 a Cycle battery healthier?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is 375 a Cycle battery healthier?: Hi!I checked my battery report using cmd. It shows 375 battery cycles. Is 375 a Cycle battery healthier? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-375-a-cycle-battery-healthier/00d07590-62d0-48db-9d4d-758531c0e44f
  6. What's this? New un-promised UIFeature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's this? New un-promised UIFeature?: [ATTACH] Quick Search Result shown irrespective of their position in MS Store. submitted by /u/Abhinisation [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hflmvb/whats_this_new_unpromised_uifeature/
  7. Cheaper Windows key?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cheaper Windows key?: Hello does one of you know a site where you can get a Windows 10 key for 64 bit at a very low price up to 5 €? Günstiger Windows key?
  8. Cheaper upgrade to Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cheaper upgrade to Pro?: I just got a Surface Pro 6 and looking to install hyper-v for Docker, how can I upgrade to Pro for less than £119/$99? submitted by /u/timmillwood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fifjsf/cheaper_upgrade_to_pro/
  9. New Intel Architectures and Technologies

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Architectures and Technologies: At Intel’s recent Architecture Day, Raja Koduri, Intel’s senior vice president of Core and Visual Computing, outlined a strategic shift for the company’s design and engineering model. This shift combines a series of foundational building blocks that leverage a world-class...
  10. Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft + Made by Dyslexia Helping students thrive with technology: reF-NtsvV9s It is estimated that one in five students has dyslexia, yet there are likely far more who have not yet been diagnosed in today’s classrooms. These students, who see the written word differently, are often mistakenly labeled as having a learning disability and,...