Windows 10: New Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) v19.05 with Windows support

Discus and support New Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) v19.05 with Windows support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Data Plane Development Kit just announced the release of DPDK v19.05. We are thrilled to share that this release marks the introduction of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) v19.05 with Windows support

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...rt/ba-p/633927

:)

Brink, May 22, 2019

2. Plane mode stuck

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing
    with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Are you referring to Airplane mode by plane mode?

• Have you made any changes to computer settings prior to this issue?

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to refer the below link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

We’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 22, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Windows 7 Training Kit For Developers

Microsoft has made available a Windows 7 Training Kit for Developers.

It's chock full of code examples, presentations and more on how to utilize a lot of the new stuff in Windows 7 (from a developer's standpoint). Contains both managed, MFC and native code examples.

Download is 86.4 MB

*I installed this on XP Pro to see the code examples (which works fine). I assume some of the demos will not run on anything but 7.

Kreij, May 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview

See:

Brink, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. New Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) v19.05 with Windows support - Similar Threads - Data Plane Development

2. Windows Development kit multiple instances are safe?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Development kit multiple instances are safe?: Hi All,I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language version 20H2.on my system apps it shows ...1. Windows Software Development Kit - Windows10.0.76299.15 = 1.99GB 2. Windows Software Development Kit - Windows10.0.17134.12 = 2.13GB 3. Windows Software Development Kit -...
  3. Data recovery kit recommendation?

in Windows 10 Support
    Data recovery kit recommendation?: I think one of my NTFS drive became corrupt after a few BSODs. The symptom is after I boot back up, when I click on a folder in that drive, I got an error "path is no longer available" (not exact wording), and then the folder is erased from file explorer. I tried that drive...
  4. Microsoft open sourcing Quantum Development Kit in GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft open sourcing Quantum Development Kit in GitHub: At Microsoft, our Quantum mission is to develop and deploy the world’s most scalable, secure, quantum computing system and to support a rich ecosystem of domain experts, developers, and researchers to solve today’s most challenging problems. To help achieve this mission we...
  5. Intel IoT Developers Kit Permissions Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel IoT Developers Kit Permissions Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00173 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 09/11/2018 Last revised: 09/11/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® IoT Developers Kit may allow escalation...
  6. Remove Windows Software Development Kit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Windows Software Development Kit?: Win 10. Found SDK, which occupies 2.46 G. I did not install it; maybe it came with some utility. Or is it a part of Windows 10 which must be there? I don't intend to develop any software for a while, so if it isn't needed for the system I'll get rid of it. 27261
  7. Development kit leads way to open source networking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Development kit leads way to open source networking: The OpenThread Sandbox development kit from Dialog Semiconductor (For more semiconductors,go to :Kynix Electronics - Memory, Flash, IC, integrated circuits ,Electronic Components distributor )is now being shipped by Mouser Electronics. As a complete development platform for...
  8. Microsoft releases free preview of Quantum Development Kit

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases free preview of Quantum Development Kit: So you want to learn how to program a quantum computer. Now, there’s a toolkit for that. Microsoft is releasing a free preview version of its Quantum Development Kit, which includes the Q# programming language, a quantum computing simulator and other resources for people...
  9. Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience: Today, we are pleased to announce the public preview of the Cortana Skills Kit which allows developers to easily create intelligent, personalized experiences for Cortana. Our vision for Cortana has always been to create a digital personal assistant that’s available to...
  10. Developers will receive Windows Holographic kits at GDC 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Developers will receive Windows Holographic kits at GDC 2017: In June 2016, Microsoft announced it would open Windows Holographic to all devices starting in 2017. It was followed in December by the announcement of the minimum specs required for the feature to work with Windows 10 PCs. This new feature and the respective set of...