Windows 10: New Dell All-in-One desktop, Windows 10, Sound & Video quality is poor. How do I fix?

Discus and support New Dell All-in-One desktop, Windows 10, Sound & Video quality is poor. How do I fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently purchased a new Dell All-in-One desktop (upgraded from old one), when I turn my sound up, 1st it's not as loud as old system, 2nd when I turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TEK67, Jan 16, 2019.

1. TEK67 Win User

New Dell All-in-One desktop, Windows 10, Sound & Video quality is poor. How do I fix?

Recently purchased a new Dell All-in-One desktop (upgraded from old one), when I turn my sound up, 1st it's not as loud as old system, 2nd when I turn it all the way, there is alot of static and sometimes plays a music video in slow-motion, video and sound. This is a latest and greatest compared to old system. Using windows 10, like previous. Old system had excellent sound, this one is more monotone. Why?

* Moved from IE10/Win8

:)

TEK67, Jan 16, 2019
  2. arjfca Win User

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Hello

Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal.

I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound

Sound from Realteck. Did check and I have the latest driver

Any idea

Win 10 64 24 gb memory

Martin

arjfca, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Poor Bluetooth sound quality in Windows 10

The audio quality when using my Bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 is really poor.
    The sound glitches, stutters or is choppy. Why is this, and how can I fix it?

Yaqub K, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Carliol Win User

New Dell All-in-One desktop, Windows 10, Sound & Video quality is poor. How do I fix?

Poor quality on recorded sound

I have an HP Desktop - HVNE3HQ computer operating on Windows 10 Home edition, purchased in January 2017. It has DTS Sound Studio. When playing back any sound source recorded via 'Voice Recorder' the quality is very poor with a pronounced echo prominent
    throughout. However, when playing good quality music files copied from my previous computer, or listening to music on Spotify, the sound is of very good quality. Also the sound quality is very good whilst listening to any other sources on the internet, eg
    BBC iPlayer, ITV hub, etc. Any assistance to rectify this would be greatly appreciated.

Carliol, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. New Dell All-in-One desktop, Windows 10, Sound & Video quality is poor. How do I fix? - Similar Threads - Dell desktop Sound

2. Poor quality on all but one headset, on only one pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor quality on all but one headset, on only one pc: I've recently gotten two new headphones for Christmas, both of which are very high quality Sony and Steelseries arctis 4 and sound great on every device except for my personal computer. Ive tried other windows computers and they sound just fine. My computer does this for...
  3. Poor quality on all but one headset, on only one pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor quality on all but one headset, on only one pc: I've recently gotten two new headphones for Christmas, both of which are very high quality Sony and Steelseries arctis 4 and sound great on every device except for my personal computer. Ive tried other windows computers and they sound just fine. My computer does this for...
  4. Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,: The sound on my new Dell laptop is so loud and poor quality, my old laptop used to be like that but then I enabled sound enhancement and it lowered the volume and fixed the quality, on this laptop I don't have the enhancement tab and listening to Spotify is a mess, the sound...
  5. Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,: The sound on my new Dell laptop is so loud and poor quality, my old laptop used to be like that but then I enabled sound enhancement and it lowered the volume and fixed the quality, on this laptop I don't have the enhancement tab and listening to Spotify is a mess, the sound...
  6. Loud and Poor Sound Quality on Dell Laptop,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Speaker Sound Quality is poor

Speaker Sound Quality is poor: Help me! I have problem regarding my bluetooth speaker's driver, it have 2 drivers- Hands free ag audio and stereo, the problem is that I used stereo one and now even after connecting to the speaker it still show disconnected and the hands free ag audio's quality is very...
  8. video clips zoomed and poor quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    video clips zoomed and poor quality: why are my video clips zoomed you tube is fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-clips-zoomed-and-poor-quality/096e22de-d112-45d7-9810-cc01e59a22bf
  9. Poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor sound quality: I use Win 10's gaming option to just record videos only which works well however the sound is terrible crackling and distorted. I've the latest download for Conexant sound but there's still no improvement so any ideas how to solve this would be much appreciated. Thanks....
  10. Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly)

Poor sound quality (Occasionnaly): Hello Once in a while, I got very poour sound quality from Youtube, The sound look like a metallic one. I did listen to the same video on my Android tablet and the sound was normal. I tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both give me the poor quality sound Sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell all in one sound is bad

2. Music audio for Dell all-in-one

3. dell all-in-one desktops say no signal

4. does inspiron 22 3000 all-in-one have a cd rom,
  5. how to use video on dell all in one desktop