Windows 10: New Dell G5 5500 laptop - Pop from speakers when pausing video

Discus and support New Dell G5 5500 laptop - Pop from speakers when pausing video in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 64bit Home 1909 I've searched on here and Google but can't find the answer. My new Dell G5 5500 has a pop when sound is suddenly halted,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Autobahn, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Autobahn Win User

New Dell G5 5500 laptop - Pop from speakers when pausing video

Windows 10 64bit Home 1909

I've searched on here and Google but can't find the answer.

My new Dell G5 5500 has a pop when sound is suddenly halted, such as pausing a video on Youtube, or after moving the cursor to fast forward the video, after the cursor is released there will be a pop of sound.
    If there is no interruption to the sound, there is no problem.

:)

Autobahn, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Autobahn Win User

Windows 10 64bit Home 1909

I've searched on here and Google but can't find the answer.

My new Dell G5 5500 has a pop when sound is suddenly halted, such as pausing a video on Youtube, or after moving the cursor to fast forward the video, after the cursor is released there will be a pop of sound.
    If there is no interruption to the sound, there is no problem.

Autobahn, Aug 2, 2020
  3. I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup

I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup when cortana say lets connected to internet,
    only the option is connect through ethernet cable. Any one got this issue or is that normal ?

There is no this option only ethernet

New Dell G5 5500 laptop - Pop from speakers when pausing video [​IMG]

Ahmmad Hegazy, Aug 2, 2020
  4. New Dell G5 5500 laptop - Pop from speakers when pausing video

pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video

I hear a pop sound in the right headphone when pausing a video. This issue is occurring in the following way: I pause a video, a minute later I hear this annoying sound, I start the video again, and hear this sound again. I tried to update the drivers
    from Realtek and it partly resolved the problem

Maria Hull, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. New Dell G5 5500 laptop - Pop from speakers when pausing video - Similar Threads - Dell 5500 laptop

2. Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500: I have a Dell Latitude 5500 from 2019. When I am connected to any power source all works well. When I am away from a power source, I have these weird, random instances where Windows will lock the PC if I use the number pad. This happened on Windows 10 Build 21H2 and still...
  3. Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500: I have a Dell Latitude 5500 from 2019. When I am connected to any power source all works well. When I am away from a power source, I have these weird, random instances where Windows will lock the PC if I use the number pad. This happened on Windows 10 Build 21H2 and still...
  4. Touchpad Gesture on Dell G5 5500 sometimes behave like a mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Gesture on Dell G5 5500 sometimes behave like a mouse: Hello, I used to dual boot windows 10 with Ubuntu 20.04. I used to have this weird glitch where the mousepad would sometime misbehave as a mouse in Ubuntu. Basically, it has the acceleration of a mouse, gesture doesn't work, etc. Sometime, the issues would go away after a...
  5. Touchpad Gesture on Dell G5 5500 sometimes behave like a mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad Gesture on Dell G5 5500 sometimes behave like a mouse: Hello, I used to dual boot windows 10 with Ubuntu 20.04. I used to have this weird glitch where the mousepad would sometime misbehave as a mouse in Ubuntu. Basically, it has the acceleration of a mouse, gesture doesn't work, etc. Sometime, the issues would go away after a...
  6. Speaker pops when I play and pause the video/music, also happens if I'm skipping through media.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speaker pops when I play and pause the video/music, also happens if I'm skipping through media.: Whenever I pause a media in any media player VLC, WMP, YouTube I hear this strange pop noise its not too loud but it's definitely noticeable. Same thing happens when I play a paused video or when I'm skipping through a video. It's definitely not an issue with my headphones as...
  7. Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect: I'm not able to find information about this 'issue'. So this is what's happening; i listen to music either with Groove, Spotifiy or watching videos / music off youtube on my bluetooth speaker connected on my laptop. I pause the music, after a while my bluetooth speaker turn...
  8. Audio from speakers decreases after playing a paused video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio from speakers decreases after playing a paused video: Hi I am suddenly facing this problem since past 2 months. When I pause a video sometimes on browser/apps the audio suddenly decreases without any change in audio level from my laptop. I need to then close and restart the application and it is becoming frustrating. I have...
  9. Activation code for new Dell G5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation code for new Dell G5: Hello, i just realized that i need to activate windows on my new G5 gaming laptop. Im not sure what i need to activate it, and where can i find this code? i already threw the box away also........ on another note i updated my computer and now everything is HUGE! the...
  10. pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video: I hear a pop sound in the right headphone when pausing a video. This issue is occurring in the following way: I pause a video, a minute later I hear this annoying sound, I start the video again, and hear this sound again. I tried to update the drivers from Realtek and it...