Windows 10: new dell inspiron 7000 series. windows 10 issue is that when I plug in ear plugs get no sound

Discus and support new dell inspiron 7000 series. windows 10 issue is that when I plug in ear plugs get no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; new dell inspiron 7000 series. windows 10 issue is that when I plug in ear plugs get no sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by richardfreire, Nov 20, 2018.

1. new dell inspiron 7000 series. windows 10 issue is that when I plug in ear plugs get no sound

new dell inspiron 7000 series. windows 10 issue is that when I plug in ear plugs get no sound

:)

richardfreire, Nov 20, 2018
  2. ddiehl Win User

Dell Inspiron 7000 series touchpad help

Hi..

Was wondering if someone could assist me with finding the proper touchpad driver for my new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series (P69G) so I can enable one finger scrolling. I went here Software Drivers | White Papers | Product Briefs | Videos | Synaptics and dowloaded the the PS/2 driver but it doesn't show the red 'Synaptics' tab under mouse settings in Control Panel like my old Lenovo laptop did..

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks..

ddiehl, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Touchpad issues on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 following Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the current status.

Since, the above steps did not help to fix the issue. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to go to the below link, download the Synaptics Touchpad driver and install it in compatibility mode.

Support für Inspiron 7000 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

• Right-click on the Synaptics Touchpad driver setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I suggest you to contact to the computer manufacturer and check if they have released Synaptics Touchpad driver for Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Lex_098 Win User

new dell inspiron 7000 series. windows 10 issue is that when I plug in ear plugs get no sound

Dell Inspiron 13 sound varies in browser and netflix with Win 10

New Dell Inspiron 13 series 7000 has sound varying when playing anything in multiple browsers and Netflix in Windows 10. Tried on multiple WiFi's as well. Another friend just got same computer has same issue. Any ideas?

Lex_098, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. new dell inspiron 7000 series. windows 10 issue is that when I plug in ear plugs get no sound - Similar Threads - dell inspiron 7000

2. Getting BSOD frequently when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD frequently when plugged in: I am getting regular BSOD when laptop is plugged in and charging. When through Microsoft checklist for BSOD but was not resolved. Message I am getting is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED....
  3. Plug in charger sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plug in charger sound?: I would like Windows to make a sound when I plug and unplug my power cable. Is that at all possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-in-charger-sound/cf346083-dd82-400f-ba24-0797c0438368
  4. no sound when I plug in my headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound when I plug in my headphones: When I plug in my headphones, windows turns the sound down to zero. I am on a windows 10 desktop computer that is a few months old. Today is the first time I've tried to use my old headphones. Following advice online I went to SOUND - COMMUNICATIONS and set it to NOTHING,...
  5. no charge when plugged in on my INSPIRON 3365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no charge when plugged in on my INSPIRON 3365: why does my inspiron no longer charge, does not recognize power adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-charge-when-plugged-in-on-my-inspiron-3365/e484cd7e-026d-4046-833f-a5cd0a58a226
  6. LaptopFreezes when plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LaptopFreezes when plugged in: Hi. Since the 1809 update, whenever the computer is plugged in it works for 10-45min and then freezes. Never had this issue before the update. Also tried to install ubuntu, it works fine... I can use the computer for hours without freezing in ubuntu, but as soon as I...
  7. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105
  8. Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000

Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000: Hello, I am wondering on how to enable the touchscreen feature in my Dell Inspiron 14 7000 running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Does it have a feature like that? Can you help me install it?...
  9. Sound problems when plugging in headphones

Sound problems when plugging in headphones: Since buying a new laptop and updating to windows 10 I have had a problem with the sound, the problem being that when I plug in a set of headphones I manually have to go on playback devices to set my headphones as default and also on the volume mixer to select my headphones...
  10. Dell Inspiron 7000 series touchpad help

Dell Inspiron 7000 series touchpad help: Hi.. Was wondering if someone could assist me with finding the proper touchpad driver for my new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series (P69G) so I can enable one finger scrolling. I went here Software Drivers | White Papers | Product Briefs | Videos | Synaptics and dowloaded the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron 7000 touchpad freezes chrome tab