Windows 10: New Dell laptop

Discus and support New Dell laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i just got a new Dell Latitude 7410, when i get to the stage of sign in with microsoft account I get the message "We didn't find that email address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IanCoffey, Feb 10, 2021.

1. IanCoffey Win User

New Dell laptop

Hi i just got a new Dell Latitude 7410, when i get to the stage of sign in with microsoft account I get the message "We didn't find that email address in your organization. Use another email address or contact your administrator". But this is for personal use and not related to any business. I also had no option to select personal or business. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

IanCoffey, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

New Dell laptop [​IMG]

New Dell laptop [​IMG]

New Dell laptop [​IMG]

Josie23, Feb 10, 2021
  4. New Dell laptop

Suggest new laptop/notebook

If portability is the main goal, in spite of graphics topping your requirement list, I'd rather go for Lenovo or Xiaomi (as far as I know, they're big players in your area) as I'm pretty much fed up with most of the traditional brands (I had terrible problems with HP, dell and acer, which's the best one among these in my experience).

So... A thinkpad as already suggested or a Xiaomi Air xx.

Regardless, take a look at this website where you can beautifully fine-tune your candidate list (no xiaomi available though):
    Laptop Comparison Chart

yesyesloud, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

New Dell laptop

1. New Dell laptop - Similar Threads - Dell laptop

2. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  3. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  4. My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks: I have a Dell laptop from 2018 with Windows 10. Usually I use Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet and therefore, I had not paid attention that the laptop did not display the names of the wifi networks, which means I cannot connect to the Internet with WiFi. When I...
  5. My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks

My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks: I have a Dell laptop from 2018 with Windows 10. Usually I use Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet and therefore, I had not paid attention that the laptop did not display the names of the wifi networks, which means I cannot connect to the Internet with WiFi. When I...
  6. My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  8. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  9. "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.: I encountered this problem when trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 to my Dell Latitude 7430 laptop today, please see all three attached pictures. From what I can gather from google it looks like it could have something to do with the "Boot Sequence" or "Boot Mode" of the...
  10. "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.

"MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.: I encountered this problem when trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 to my Dell Latitude 7430 laptop today, please see all three attached pictures. From what I can gather from google it looks like it could have something to do with the "Boot Sequence" or "Boot Mode" of the...