Windows 10: new dell latitude 7380 with windows 10 bluetooth issues

Discus and support new dell latitude 7380 with windows 10 bluetooth issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a new laptop with windows 10 on it. And every time I connect either my kingston Bluetooth keyboard or my surface one, after about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Punklux, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Punklux Win User

new dell latitude 7380 with windows 10 bluetooth issues

Hello,

I just got a new laptop with windows 10 on it. And every time I connect either my kingston Bluetooth keyboard or my surface one, after about 5 min one random key will act like it is stuck and do the following"ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd" and continue to do so until I remove it from my devices. It will still continue to press the "key" evey after I turn off the keyboard and remove the batteries.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thank you!

:)

Punklux, Nov 29, 2018

2. Get bluetooth to work on Dell latitude e6410 Windows 10

Hi Jay,

I appreciate your efforts and time.

Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

It may not be compatible with Windows 10.

Dell is not testing or developing Windows 10 drivers for this product. If you choose to upgrade, some features, applications, and connected devices may not work as expected.

Support für Latitude E6410 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Try to run Hardware Troubleshooter. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

a. Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting

c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Connect to Bluetooth devices:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Bluetooth. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 29, 2018
  3. vdunigan Win User
    Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420?

vdunigan, Nov 29, 2018
  4. new dell latitude 7380 with windows 10 bluetooth issues

New battery not charging in Dell Latitude D830 under Windows 10

What do I have to do to get the battery charging in the Dell Laptop. Just brought a new battery. and it's down to 69% and not charging. The Latitude D830 is running und Windows 10 operating system. Any suggestions...?

JeffreyScudder, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

new dell latitude 7380 with windows 10 bluetooth issues

1. new dell latitude 7380 with windows 10 bluetooth issues - Similar Threads - dell latitude 7380

2. Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500: I have a Dell Latitude 5500 from 2019. When I am connected to any power source all works well. When I am away from a power source, I have these weird, random instances where Windows will lock the PC if I use the number pad. This happened on Windows 10 Build 21H2 and still...
  3. Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Issue With Dell Latitude 5500: I have a Dell Latitude 5500 from 2019. When I am connected to any power source all works well. When I am away from a power source, I have these weird, random instances where Windows will lock the PC if I use the number pad. This happened on Windows 10 Build 21H2 and still...
  4. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  5. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  6. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. New Dell Latitude 7420 - BSODs

New Dell Latitude 7420 - BSODs: Having several BSODs a day now on a new machine - everything is updated, BIOS, etc. Not sure what will become of this - but looking for some advice on how to fix.Mini-dump files, Dump File and NGO...
  8. Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584

Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584: I have a Dell Latitude 15" 5584 running Windows 10 Pro. Recently, the Bluetooth system tray icon disappeared. I checked the Device Manager, but couldn't find Bluetooth in it. In Dell's EFI settings, Bluetooth is enabled. So why can't I see it in Windows?...
  9. Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues

Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues: Since my laptop has been upgraded to Windows 10 I have been unable to scroll using the touch pad - this was never an issue on Windows 7. Has anyone else experienced the same issue and has managed to resolve it? I have updated the drivers and still have had no luck, I...
  10. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude: Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-for-dell-latitude/7fc42c81-e0cb-4970-a0ab-5061a05522f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable bluetooth on dell latitude 7380

2. dell latitude 7280 bluetooth turn off

3. dell 7480 bluetooth issues

4. latitude 7280 bluetooth issue,
  5. Dell 7380 bluetooth switvh,
  6. do all 7380 dell laptops have problem?