Windows 10: New DELL resolution too high cant see settings

Discus and support New DELL resolution too high cant see settings in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I got a new XPS tower PC from dell with windows 10. i plug it in, only to find the stock resolution is set too high for my monitor to connect to , No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by OtherWay1982, Sep 15, 2018.

1. New DELL resolution too high cant see settings

I got a new XPS tower PC from dell with windows 10. i plug it in, only to find the stock resolution is set too high for my monitor to connect to , No single. Just blank or black screen with no signal .
    Are there any short cuts on the keyboard to boot into a low resolution mode ?

:)

OtherWay1982, Sep 15, 2018
  2. jagd Win User

Help... Can't set Resolution in Powercolor 3850

Right click at destkop --->Screen resolution--->advanced settings --->adapter tab-->list all modes --->Choose resolution from listed resolutions --->Click to OK-->Click to YES when asked to keep changes

Edit : I went to dell and downloaded driver without problem , asked if i want to download with dell's downlad program OR with my browser .Choosed browser and i have DELL_S2009WB-MONITOR_A00-00_R222235.exe now *Smile New DELL resolution too high cant see settings :)

3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 15, 2018
  4. New DELL resolution too high cant see settings

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

New DELL resolution too high cant see settings

1. New DELL resolution too high cant see settings - Similar Threads - DELL resolution too

2. Cant see core isolation in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant see core isolation in settings: Hey, i wanted to do something but i need in core isolation enable memory integrity but how i can enable the memory integrity without the core isolation setting in settings please help me i need it....
  3. Cant see core isolation in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant see core isolation in settings: Hey, i wanted to do something but i need in core isolation enable memory integrity but how i can enable the memory integrity without the core isolation setting in settings please help me i need it....
  4. Samsung Launches New High-Resolution 2021 Monitor Lineup

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Launches New High-Resolution 2021 Monitor Lineup: First ‘TUV Intelligent Eye Care’ Certified Displays Offer Life-Like Picture in Convenient Ergonomic Package for Unrivaled Professional Performance [img] Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced its new full lineup of 2021 High-Resolution...
  5. The resolution is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    The resolution is too large: I have set up my computer on a smaller monitor then normal, and find that the screen is much larger then the monitor can fit. When going into the settings, the only resolution sizes I have are 1280 x 720 witch is too big, and 800 x 600 witch is too long and not wide enough....
  6. cpu is too high

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cpu is too high: cpu is too high [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-is-too-high/c266743c-bbc6-4fe3-a872-dbbb274b189b
  7. Screen Resolution Too Small

Screen Resolution Too Small: Hello, recently my computer started up and the resolution was too small. I have gone into the display settings and there is no option for what it normally should be. I have also made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Any idea what to do?...
  8. cant see my language in the settings

cant see my language in the settings: I'm trying to delete a language pack I have on my computer, English UK But when I go to the language settings and try to delete that pack, I don't see it.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Memory usage too high, new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory usage too high, new computer: Service host, antimalware takes up too much memory. every service host often takes up to 60mb memory usage. antimalware up to 100mb. can you help me how to reduce it. thankyou[ATTACH]...
  10. New DELL resolution too high cant see settings

in Windows 10 Support
    New DELL resolution too high cant see settings: I got a new XPS tower PC from dell with windows 10. i plug it in, only to find the stock resolution is set too high for my monitor to connect to , No single. Are there any short cuts on the keyboard to book the thing into a low resolution mode ? Im clue less. if i cant...