Windows 10: New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance

Discus and support New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Find out how to use Update Compliance to monitor Windows Updates, Windows Defender Antivirus and troubleshoot update failures in your environment.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance

Source: New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, Aug 9, 2017

2. What is Nokia Analytics Collector?

I uninstalled Nokia Analytics Collector from my N8.

No adverse effects.

Today, Nokia Suite tells me there is a new Anna Update for my N8 with new apps such as MS Office Communicator and Internet Radio.

I have version 025.007 installed and I already have MS Office Communicator and Internet Radio.

I checked on wiki and found that I do have the latest Nokia firmware update, which is v025.007.

So it noticed that I uninstalled Nokia Analytics Collector and wants to re-install it.

How do I now know when there REALLY is a new update?

Platini---01, Aug 9, 2017
  3. NathanLi1 Win User
    Windows Analytics Questions

Hi guys:

I Just had few questions about Windows Analytics, hope someone can help answer them.

• How often does our computer upload the telemetry data, and how big it is?
    • How do we retire a computer from Windows Analytics once we remove a Windows computer from our AD?
    • How long does Windows analytics store the data, like your crashing history?

Thanks

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup**

NathanLi1, Aug 9, 2017
Thema:

New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance

1. New demo: Windows Analytics Update Compliance - Similar Threads - demo Analytics Update

2. Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic: Hello to you,When I open my Event Viewer I get a "Query Error" which appears saying "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic" followed by "the instance name passed was not recognized as valid by a WMI data provider"I tried to find a solution but I couldn't find anything concrete...
  3. Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic: Hello to you,When I open my Event Viewer I get a "Query Error" which appears saying "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic" followed by "the instance name passed was not recognized as valid by a WMI data provider"I tried to find a solution but I couldn't find anything concrete...
  4. Intune Compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Compliance: Hello!Is Windows 11 Home Single Language OS, Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 is compatible for installing Intune?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-compliance/d189ed8e-0c02-43b7-ab4d-d5b0055e98b9
  5. Demo???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Demo???: HI, So I bought my computer from Rent a center. Im not sure if they have remote access to my laptop... However, RAC is still showing under administrator under my Microsoft Log in on the Laoptop. Not for my Microsoft account just my log in to my laptop. How do I get them...
  6. Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update for Business & Windows Analytics: real-world experience: Over the past two months, we have shared insight into how Windows Update for Business leverages diagnostic data to monitor servicing channels and quickly address issues. We also provided suggested configuration guidance around setting up automatic updates, managing feature...
  7. Updates in Dev Center analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Updates in Dev Center analytics: Through our developer forums and our Dev Center feedback channels, we receive a ton of great ideas about what you’d like the engineering teams to prioritize with regard to feature development. Many of these suggestions are related to analytics, and today we’re happy to...
  8. Data to analytics to AI: From descriptive to predictive analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Data to analytics to AI: From descriptive to predictive analytics: Artificial Intelligence (AI) seems to be the buzzword du jour for organizations, but this is not an obvious or straightforward transition even for those building advanced products and platforms. Many organizations are still struggling with digital transformation to become...
  9. New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update

in Windows 10 News
    New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update: Recent updates for security and compliance include enhancements to Advanced Threat Protection, eDiscovery, Advanced Data Governance, Advanced Security Management and expanded support for Windows Information Protection. Read on to learn more about these updates....
  10. Windows SDK for Google Analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Windows SDK for Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the most popular analytics libraries for websites and mobile apps. Google Analytics is widely used to track user sessions, screen views, events, crashes, social interactions and promotional campaigns on Android and iOS. Today, we are excited to...