Windows 10: New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard

Discus and support New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logitech K350 wireless keyboard working perfect on Windows 7. New HP PC running Windows 10 and same keyboard but the numbers pad will not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Charlie G-39, Feb 9, 2020.

1. New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard

Logitech K350 wireless keyboard working perfect on Windows 7. New HP PC running Windows 10 and same keyboard but the numbers pad will not work.

Called Logitech, tech helped me through testing and thought the pad had gone bad. Just received a new K350 from Amazon this afternoon. Same problem, numeric pad not working. Help Please

:)

Charlie G-39, Feb 9, 2020

2. Compatibility Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Keyboard

I am on my third Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse (courtesy of Logitech) since I got a new computer with Windows 7 and immediately upgraded to Windows 10. I have no end of problems with letters and numbers I've typed not showing up on a document,
    or letters/numbers missing in a string after 10 seconds of typing, or letters double typing. If I use the keyboard and mouse on a Windows 7 computer, I have no such problems. Help! Is there a basic incompatibility between the Logitech wireless keyboard
    and Windows 10? Logitech has given up on me.

JKR Microsoft, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Logitech K350 Keyboard installation

Hi Robert, I’m Virginia an independent advisor.

Did you also download the unifying software as well? This is used to connect the Logitech device to the PC rather than using the standard Bluetooth.

Is there any error message when trying to run SetPoint?

Do you have third party anti virus or Defender?

If defender have you disabled controlled folder access as this can interfere with installing software? If third party software have you disabled the anti virus to see if that is preventing install?

https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/wire...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, Feb 9, 2020
  4. toddmo Win User

New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard

Logitech wireless keyboard / mouse hangs

Problems

• Intermittent nature
    • The mouse will often hang (won't move)
    • The keyboard will often not type
    • Sometimes, the keys get saved up and come out later all at once, and sometimes they never come out
    • The mouse seems to have difficulty traveling to the top left of the screen.

Equipment

• Dell Precision M3800 Laptop
    • Windows 10 Professional operating system
    • Logitech wireless keyboard (K270)
    • Logitech wireless mouse (M185). They came in the same box / use the same dongle.
    • "Plugable USB 3.0" docking station that runs the DisplayLink software. It has two monitors attached to it, one by DVI and the other by HDMI. It's plugged into the laptop by USB.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken

• Wired keyboard and wired mouse work great.
    • When wireless was plugged in, it was in a USB port on the laptop itself, not the docking station
    • I rerouted the monitors to plug directly into the laptop (take this docking station out of the equation). So far the wireless keyboard/mouse are not malfunctioning. This seems to indicate that the docking station is a necessary component to reproduce the problem). But I have to give it 1-2 days to make sure because the problem is intermittent.

Question

What would be a good first choice for a fix I can try that won't hurt anything (update a driver...where?)?

toddmo, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard

1. New Desk top PC running Windows 10 not compatable with Logitech K350 wireless keyboard - Similar Threads - Desk top running

2. desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top: My old desk top with the icon and info is disapperaed ps help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/c2f6e620-5b0b-4993-a40c-b9aea2f71dda
  3. wireless mouse stopped functioning on desk top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse stopped functioning on desk top: I replaced the battery, switched ports, tried a second mouse, nothing worked. Installed mouse in lap top and it works fine. Desk top keyboard has no pad so unable to use desktop at all. What must I do to make it work on desk top again....
  4. desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
    desk top: my desk top display changed from the display where the desktop showed google chrome, trash, Kindle etc.. They are now in the taskbar. How do I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/0d4d4504-e4f6-468d-bebb-da280d3e690a
  5. desk top

desk top: while trying to copy pictures to put on a flash drive i have somehow put them on my desktop, how do i remove them and not delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/1281a9bf-36ba-4ad2-8803-513bf653ef54
  6. The media buttons of my Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard are not working anymore. Does...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The media buttons of my Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard are not working anymore. Does...: submitted by /u/Geth-VI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvf83f/the_media_buttons_of_my_logitech_k350_wireless/
  7. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  8. desk top in "Windows 10".

desk top in "Windows 10".: "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal....
  9. windows 10 desk top

windows 10 desk top: Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desk-top/90259388-10e0-4cee-85a2-0e48050931b5
  10. Logitech K350 Keyboard installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech K350 Keyboard installation: Have tried everything I can think of the get windows10 to recognize the keyboard to no avail....tried downloading Setpoint software and will not let it open..Altho keyboard works can not configure the special function key because can't open the software....I'm sure this is...