Windows 10: New Desktop Boot Up

Discus and support New Desktop Boot Up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I just got a new Acer desktop with windows 10 pre-installed on it from best buy, when I turned the computer on a little loading wheel with just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zach.L.Morgan, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Zach.L.Morgan Win User

New Desktop Boot Up

Hi I just got a new Acer desktop with windows 10 pre-installed on it from best buy, when I turned the computer on a little loading wheel with just a moment poped up on the screen it has now been about an hour and nothing has changed is this normal or should I restart the computer?

:)

Zach.L.Morgan, Sep 6, 2018
  2. satindemon4u Win User

Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Sep 6, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Mrblack761 Win User

New Desktop Boot Up

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

New Desktop Boot Up

1. New Desktop Boot Up - Similar Threads - Desktop Boot

2. Windows 10 Locks Up When Booting To Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Locks Up When Booting To Desktop: Windows 10 64 bit with latest build 1803 and updates Sometimes when I boot my desktop machine, the OS freezes after the desktop icons appear. My machine is slow so I know there are still services launching because not all of the icons appear in the hidden icons drop-down in...
  3. Windows 10 boots, but desktop no longer comes up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 boots, but desktop no longer comes up: my laptop has a MS package update last night & when i tried to log in , the desktop would not load, i have tried restore point, which does the restore, but then i get the message that "c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable" I get an empty desktop,...
  4. My desktop won't boot up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My desktop won't boot up in windows 10: My PC keeps restarting once I try to boot up. I have tried multiple ways to get it to work but to no avail. I can boot up in safe mode and all is well, but if I boot up in safe mode with networking I don't have network access. I have gone as far as reformatting my SDD and...
  5. Occasionally, computer will glitch out after reaching desktop, after booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Occasionally, computer will glitch out after reaching desktop, after booting up.: So, I have an odd problem that doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes, after I boot up, the computer will reach the desktop, and none of the startup applications will run. And when I try to place my cursor on the toolbar, the cursor will gain a small loading circle next to...
  6. Desktop wont Boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop wont Boot: The desktop in my specs will not boot. I was testing out mounting a Macrium image on my desktop running the latest Skippy build. I was able to mount a older image created by a earlier version of Macrium. Next I tried mounting the newest image created with the newest version...
  7. Laptop Frezzes when reaching desktop on boot

Laptop Frezzes when reaching desktop on boot: We bought this laptop 5 days ago. Today when i tried to boot it froze 5 secs after reaching the desktop, keeps happening even after rebooting and cant even boot into safe mode. Already tried the clean reboot through msconfig and also tried safe boot from msconfig, It's like...
  8. Windows 10 Locks Up When Booting To Desktop

Windows 10 Locks Up When Booting To Desktop: Windows 10 64 bit with latest build 1803 and updates Sometimes when I boot my desktop machine, the OS freezes after the desktop icons appear. My machine is slow so I know there are still services launching because not all of the icons appear in the hidden icons drop-down...
  9. Dell desktop will not boot because of My Passport backup drive is in Legacy mode BIOS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell desktop will not boot because of My Passport backup drive is in Legacy mode BIOS.: Hi, My old Dell desktop with Windows 10 will not boot, because My Passport backup drive shows in a "Legacy” BIOS. I think I need to set up “UEFI Boot Sources” with “Windows Boot Manager”. Don’t know how to get the BIOS to work in UEFI Boot Services” instead of Dell’s...
  10. Win 10 Pro Dell T3600 Won't Boot to Desktop, Goes To Advanced Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Pro Dell T3600 Won't Boot to Desktop, Goes To Advanced Recovery: Computer was running fine. Thought I would run a scan on my SSD drive. So I made the mistake of right clicking on my SSD drive with the Win 10 Pro OS, selecting properties, and then Scan. It immediately went into a scan and repair loop always ending at Automatic Repair...