Windows 10: New Desktop Boot Up

Discus and support New Desktop Boot Up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I just got a new Acer desktop with windows 10 pre-installed on it from best buy, when I turned the computer on a little loading wheel with just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zach.L.Morgan, Sep 6, 2018.

1. New Desktop Boot Up

Hi I just got a new Acer desktop with windows 10 pre-installed on it from best buy, when I turned the computer on a little loading wheel with just a moment poped up on the screen it has now been about an hour and nothing has changed is this normal or should I restart the computer?

:)

Zach.L.Morgan, Sep 6, 2018

2. Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Sep 6, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 6, 2018
  4. New Desktop Boot Up

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

New Desktop Boot Up

1. New Desktop Boot Up - Similar Threads - Desktop Boot

2. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  3. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  4. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC boots in 6-8 secs, but after entering PIN, desktop takes 30-50 seconds to load. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots in 6-8 secs, but after entering PIN, desktop takes 30-50 seconds to load. What to do?: Tried disabling TPM from Bios and removed lockscreen wallpaper but nothing just happend. When I build that PC, login time was 1-3 seconds.MOBO : GIGABYTE A520M HCPU : RYZEN 5 5600GCOOLER : AMD WRAITH STEALTHSSD : TEAM MP3 256GBRAM : CORSAIR LPX 8GB 3200PSU : ANTEC ATOM V450OS...
  6. PC boots in 6-8 secs, but after entering PIN, desktop takes 30-50 seconds to load. What to do?

PC boots in 6-8 secs, but after entering PIN, desktop takes 30-50 seconds to load. What to do?: Tried disabling TPM from Bios and removed lockscreen wallpaper but nothing just happend. When I build that PC, login time was 1-3 seconds.MOBO : GIGABYTE A520M HCPU : RYZEN 5 5600GCOOLER : AMD WRAITH STEALTHSSD : TEAM MP3 256GBRAM : CORSAIR LPX 8GB 3200PSU : ANTEC ATOM V450OS...
  7. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  8. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  9. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

10. Desktop PC does not boot from M.2 SSD when my secondary HDD is not installed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop PC does not boot from M.2 SSD when my secondary HDD is not installed.: I have recently disassembled my desktop PC to clean it and do some cable management. I have Windows 10 Installed on an M.2 SSD, and I have another HDD on my PC that I have not used in a while. Now, whenever I try to boot my PC without the HDD, it keeps loading me into BIOS....