Windows 10: New Desktop Boot Up

Discus and support New Desktop Boot Up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I just got a new Acer desktop with windows 10 pre-installed on it from best buy, when I turned the computer on a little loading wheel with just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zach.L.Morgan, Sep 6, 2018.

1. New Desktop Boot Up

Hi I just got a new Acer desktop with windows 10 pre-installed on it from best buy, when I turned the computer on a little loading wheel with just a moment poped up on the screen it has now been about an hour and nothing has changed is this normal or should I restart the computer?

:)

Zach.L.Morgan, Sep 6, 2018

2. Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Sep 6, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 6, 2018
  4. New Desktop Boot Up

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

New Desktop Boot Up

1. New Desktop Boot Up - Similar Threads - Desktop Boot

2. Desktop boots to a black screen with cmd open

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop boots to a black screen with cmd open: Hi all, for a while now whenever I turn on my computer and log on, I am greeted with a black desktop screen and cmd open. i am able to open explorer.exe from cmd and my computer runs fine there afterwards. I have ran a few virus scans and everything seems clean. Any...
  3. Desktop stuck at logo in boot after January 2019 update today

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop stuck at logo in boot after January 2019 update today: The update is for Windows 10. Any thoughts on a fix? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-stuck-at-logo-in-boot-after-january-2019/69ec04c2-71c2-40bd-8dde-13916c8c4735
  4. Can't login to desktop after booting into safe mode without networking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to desktop after booting into safe mode without networking: Hello, I have a bit of problem and would appreciate help. I booted into safe mode without networking and now i can't login, I am stuck here, I already tried Shift and restart>Troubleshoot>Advanced options>Startup settings and then i press restart then f5/5 to enable safe...
  5. acer aspire desktop boot failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    acer aspire desktop boot failure: hi i loaded windows 10 pro and since had boot problems worst scenario only black screen, or shows acer logo then stops or goes to load windows then goes to black screen best way to overcome unplug pc leave replug and boot if i manage to boot up and use pc and close down...
  6. Unable to boot the computer to desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot the computer to desktop: my windows broke down because of electricity problems and it give me blue dead screen at first the windows was booting right, until the login screen the blue screen appears and restart to recovery. i searched for online solutions and now the windows doesn't even boot :D i...
  7. Windows is not booting to desktop

Windows is not booting to desktop: My laptop is stuck on the loading screen I cannot get into my windows 10 even if I press zero it just says I have a watchdog air and goes back to the loading screen I can’t get past it it’s stuck on that screen and a matter what I try what can I do to get my windows to open...
  8. When I boot my PC, I have to manually extend desktop to 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    When I boot my PC, I have to manually extend desktop to 2nd monitor: no Signal on 1st desktop while boot. what should i do with this problem ? how can windows do this automatically? and can i change my pc monitor to desktop 1 ? because when i Identify display in Settings my pc monitor detected as desktop 2 [ATTACH] 122440
  9. When I boot my PC, I have to manually extend desktop to 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    When I boot my PC, I have to manually extend desktop to 2nd monitor: no Signal on 1st desktop while boot. what should i do with this problem ? how can windows do this automatically? and can i change my pc monitor to desktop 1 ? because when i Identify display in Settings my pc monitor detected as desktop 2 [ATTACH] 122440
  10. LOST dual booting function on TWO HD desktop and lost ability to run Win 10 PRO.

LOST dual booting function on TWO HD desktop and lost ability to run Win 10 PRO.: Two HD Desktop was working fine and upon start-up showed option to run Win10 PRO (located on a 1 TB hard drive) or run Windows Vista Ultimate (located on another 1 TB hard drive). After cloning the Vista Ultimate HD to a 1 TB ssd I replace the HD with the SSD but when I...