Windows 10: New Desktop Boot Up

Discus and support New Desktop Boot Up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I just got a new Acer desktop with windows 10 pre-installed on it from best buy, when I turned the computer on a little loading wheel with just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zach.L.Morgan, Sep 6, 2018.

1. New Desktop Boot Up

Hi I just got a new Acer desktop with windows 10 pre-installed on it from best buy, when I turned the computer on a little loading wheel with just a moment poped up on the screen it has now been about an hour and nothing has changed is this normal or should I restart the computer?

:)

Zach.L.Morgan, Sep 6, 2018

2. Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Sep 6, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 6, 2018
  4. New Desktop Boot Up

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

New Desktop Boot Up

1. New Desktop Boot Up - Similar Threads - Desktop Boot

2. Desktop takes a long time 10+ mins to load following boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop takes a long time 10+ mins to load following boot: Hi, I recently updated Windows 10, 13.05.21, and following this update the laptop now does the following:After booting and logging into my account I am presented with a black screen, the mouse is usable as is Task Manager and manually running .exe programs.After about 10...
  3. re-boot loses documents folder, desktop shortcuts...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re-boot loses documents folder, desktop shortcuts...: I re-booted and now file explorer shows 1 file in my documents folder. 70 of the 100 desktop shortcuts are gone. None of my startup application as shown in Task Manager were started. OneDrive says I need to create an account; I've been using OneDrive for a couple years. Are...
  4. Mysterious Black Box Displayed on Desktop Upon Boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mysterious Black Box Displayed on Desktop Upon Boot: Upon booting up I noticed a sneaky little resized box on my desktop. I've gone through my Task Manager, ended any suspect processes and that didn't seem to address the problem. I'm a little creeped out and wondering if anyone has had the same problem and how we can go about...
  5. How to perform System Restore when Windows 10 won’t boot to desktop

in Windows 10 News
    How to perform System Restore when Windows 10 won’t boot to desktop: When you encounter problems with drivers that destabilize the system or software that malfunctions, System Restore is a very useful feature in Windows 10 that allows PC users to revert to an earlier point in time when the operating system was functioning properly without...
  6. Booting Remote PC using Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Booting Remote PC using Remote Desktop?: I have a remote PC (W10 Pro) and it is connected to my local house network by WiFi. It controls some equipment in a remote shed, and normally does not have a monitor/keyboard or mouse connected to it. I would like to switch it on in the shed (possibly using an internet mains...
  7. Had a recent update from windows my desktop will not boot up any longer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had a recent update from windows my desktop will not boot up any longer: This actually happened on both my older desktops, but the oldest managed to back out as it was Windows 8. My windows 10 desktop runs into trouble on bootup and goes into self repair them stops at keyboard selection. When I try to pick any keyboard my keyboard doesn't work and...
  8. Updated my Computer a couple nights ago and this is what my desktop dose every time I boot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated my Computer a couple nights ago and this is what my desktop dose every time I boot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/McPandaNuggets [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmd0kf/updated_my_computer_a_couple_nights_ago_and_this/
  9. The icons on desktop are spread all over the screen every time I boot. Help me to solve this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The icons on desktop are spread all over the screen every time I boot. Help me to solve this.: Hi, Please help me with my issue Whenever I boot up my PC and the desktop launches the icons are spread all over the screen like this [ATTACH] I have checked the Personalize settings and they seem to be fine, here are my specifications of the device [ATTACH]...
  10. desktop window manager using extremely high ram after like 3 hours of runtime from boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    desktop window manager using extremely high ram after like 3 hours of runtime from boot: I've tried several methods to solve this issue, I've tried sfc scan, performance recorder, updating and rolling back display drivers, resetting windows by downloading and installing windows twice from reset in settings, still desktop window manager uses up like 2000+megabytes...